ninety two.

jasonmccan just posted a video !

♡ liked by vanessahudgens, miakhalifa, ashleybenson and 4,927 others

jasonmccan so beautiful

VIEW COMMENTS.

username1 that she is

username2 thanks for the close up man

username3 how can she possibly use him yet he act like that never happened ?

username4 she's a natural beauty

username5 those leaves behind do look so beautiful, we love nature

username6 cherson is canon

username7 he's enjoying his break alright

username8 we want shirtless pics not chérie pics

jason it's noon, she muttered, lazily before she let out a yawn

jason it's noon, she muttered, lazily before she let out a yawn. she stretched out lightly with a long whine leaving past her lips before she fell back on his bed tiredly.

and sunday too, he whispered back as he hooked his ankle with hers, holding her from moving or walking away from him.

he snaked his arms around her chest and brought her closer. his eyes were still closed while hers were blinking furiously under the sunlight peering from the open windows in his room.

knowing he didn't convince her yet, he tried to place a kiss on her cheek but his drowsiness made his lips land on her jaw.

chérie squirmed to get out of his grasp, five more minutes, he said before not even a second later, his light snore filled the room.

chérie huffed and after tweaking her body around, she was able to get out of his hold and place a pillow between his arms, where her body once was.

she softly smiled when he nuzzled into the pillow, all his limps thrown on the comfy piece.

chérie gently placed a kiss on his forehead before she got herself ready for the day. she had planned to spend the day with ashley since there was barely a week left before she moved to canada.

chérie did her usual morning routine and than came back in his room, dressed properly and neatly. chérie hoped to wake him up before she left.

baby, jason groaned as he rolled over on his side to face her, following her voice instead of opening his eyes.

chérie rubbed her fingers on his chest until her touch awoken and rose him up for the day delicately, hi, his voice was husky and deep from the lack of use.

hi, she ran a hand through his hair. jason blinked over and over hoping to get rid of the sleep in his eyes, who are you looking this cute for ? he pulled her by the arm until her body was nearly on his stomach. he puckered his lips and moved upwards to connect with her soft ones but she placed two fingers on his mouth before he could reach, i don't do morning breath, he rolled his eyes, his back resting on the mountains of pillows and sheets.

i'm going out with ashley and nessa, is that alright, chérie didn't know why her statement came out as a question.

sure whatever, i'm not your mom, he mumbled before letting out a yawn. chérie got up from the bed and walked over to the mirror, using his lip balm to smooth out her lips.

i'm late actually, see you later, she went out of the room and rushed back in to throw him a water bottle which hit him on his forehead. it didn't hurt him much, just woke him up abrutly.

not without a hat, godamm it chérie, it's cold outside, he yelled out after her. he shivered, pulling the blanket to his chin and eyed with sleepy eyes when she rushed back in his room, took one of his beanie and blew him a kiss and left again.

he was so a mom.