thirty nine.

jason's lips were on hot and messy on hers

jason's lips were on hot and messy on hers. one second they were in the kitchen and the next they were in gina's guest room.

chérie kept pulling away and whispered this isn't right, we shouldn't do this, which jason will respond to, you are right before going back to kissing her eagerly.

chérie would feel everything from that moment on, his lips, his touch, her heartbeat accelerating by each second, she was lost in bliss.

her mouth quivered slightly as jason kissed her naked skin, going lower and lower with each peck he left. her fingers held loosely onto the brown blanket beneath them as chérie slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room she was in.

the couch they were on was small compared to jason height, just beside it had a large bed that might have been a better option than the couch.

chérie suddendly wiggled uncomfortably as she felt something poke at her ass. her hands detached themselves from the blanket and pulled out the small object, her phone, the screen fogged up from her body heat. she carelessly laid it on her side before her stare started to wander around again.

chérie noticed a mirroir stuck on the wall with small palaroids but before she could examine further, her breath got caught in her throat and she forgot to breath.

his mouth found her precious cushion between her legs, her eyes half closing at the contact. both of their clothes already gone except from chérie's bra and jason's jeans who strained his harden lenght.

taste like heaven, he mumbled before diving in like a child in a buffet. chérie had barely any time to process anything as he attacked her pulsing nub while his fingers digged in her hips.

with enthusiasm, jason had mindlessly yet viciously clamped onto her thighs, emitting moans in order to ride her towards her release, his face deep into her glistening wet folds.

jason had her crying out his name in no time as she was brought off by the urgent flicking and sucking from his tongue and lips.

her stomach flexed while her body tried to breath through the sharp gasps she took in. her forehead was coated with sweat, her hands now clenching on the sticky blanket below her.

jason preoccupied himself to one thing and that was to show his feelings through his actions. he didn't care about her nails scratching his scalp or her legs rounding his head, desperate to take him deeper.

jason breathed in her scent as he wrapped one of his hands, blindly, with her, fingers interlocking as he felt her soft walls beginning to tighten around his tongue.

jason rubbed the head of his nose against her cl!t while he pushed past her pxssy lips and back with his tongue, wishing for her to cum with nothing except from his tongue. his fingers were already either busy holding hers or clinging to her body.