seventy eight.

jason was nervous, anxious, hysterical, every other word in the dictionary that meant being stressed to the point you felt the need to shit

he had many reasons why to be feeling that way, she broke up him, he begged shamelessly, they haven't seen each other for two months, things could awkward and most importantly, jason didn't know how to act.

when he had asked her to come over, it was on impulse, like how he used to before when he was bored and wanted to see her. however, this was different.

they weren't together, they were friend.

hello, hi, sup, hey, angel ? jason was pacing back and forth in front of his door. chérie had texted him she was going to be here in a few minutes and he was practicing how to greet her.

his cat, curiously eyed him. she had laid down near the entrance where a welcome home carpet was, nuzzling into the fury texture.

jason loudly taped his feet, cursed and mumbled to himself that irritated the small being that only wanted to sleep.

meow !

the cat jumped and ran from the door when the bell rang, alerting jason of the presence he missed and to cat to walk away before the door hit her and flew her across the room.

jason went rigid and he contemplated waiting a few minutes to gather his words, yet as the bell rang again urgently, he nervously opened the door.

sup, hey, hello, girly, hi, beautiful, jason leaned an arm on the doorway to be charming but flushed red when he noticed the words stumbling out of his stupid mouth.

but worse, the person standing in his door wasn't anyone familiar, hell not even girl.

instead it was a man, with a beige uniform and a clipboard under his arm and a brown box at his feet.

hi ? the man looked tired and now uncomfortable, i have a package for jason mccan, he barely looked at jason when indicating with his hand where the box was.

i'm sorry, i thought you were someone else, jason excused himself. the man just nodded his head silently while giving the clipboard for him to sign.

jason quickly signed, not before hearing the man mumble lowly.

i'm sorry what was that ? jason asked, the man eyes widened but his facial expression didn't match with his words as he said, if you are going to meet up with a girl like that, you probably won't be getting any tonight, he replied.