sixty four.

OH BABY, ABORT MISSION OR NOT ?

Condoms, morning after pills and birth controls, what do they all have in common.

They are all ways to not get knocked up, but oopsie daisy, seems like they don't work 100 % after all.

Sheridan Love, a recent new pornstar had discovered she is pregnant. She had informed her fans on instagram that she is taking some time off from social media to focus on what she wants to do after the surprising news.

Fortunately for her, Sheridan knows who the baby daddy is but refuse to expose who it is. However, she did mention it was someone from work leading us to our main suspects.

Keiran Lee, was her most recent collaboration, followed by Michael Vega but we don't assume he is the baby daddy as their video was all about ass and lastly was, Jason Mccan, the two had made a passionate video with multiple different positions.

Keiran had used a condom and their video only lasted ten minutes, is ten minutes enough to get her pregnant ?

Michael was all about the anus, the only way she could of got pregnant by him would have been if he stuck it in her pretty lips afterwards.

Jason practiced a lot of positions with her, however he wore a condom but perhaps with the multiple movements and positions, it would of broke.

Sheridan has also told the public she is not sure if she's keeping the baby or if she's returning back to Porn hub after this incident.

We do not want to raise rumors as we are simply curious, but comment below who you think may be the baby daddy and what kind of decision Sheridan will be making.

Love, Pornhub ♡