thirty eight.

hey, how are you ? those four words left chérie's lips before she could comprehend

really ? hey ? i thought you would be asking how i found you or why i called you, but i guess you were always more worried about me than yourself huh ? jason gave her his million dollars smile. he had a hoodie on with the hood over his head, shadowing his face from her sight.

right how did you find me ? she asked but instead of answering, jason took a step forward, not yet entering in the apartment.

wouldn't it be better if you invited me in ? jason asked while taking the hood off, but chérie quickly shook her head, i don't think that's a good idea i mean i was actually looking for you to talk to you about something but i didn't know your address but that's a whole new different story, she started rambling but quickly stopped when he stared at her with raised eyebrows.

it's just this isn't my place and my friend just left like two seconds before you came, i don't think it would be appropriate for me to invite you since it's not my place, she finished. chérie watched as he ran a hand through his hair, letting few strands fall on his eyes making him seem like the perfect 90s boys. 

can i just come in for like five minutes, it's just that i want to tell you something, for your ears only, but your friend has a creepy neighbor who won't stop looking at me from his peephole since i accidently knocked on his door before yours, he nodded to the door on the left where just below, had a bright light shining and the shadow of a figure.

instead of contemplating what she was doing, she simply let out a huff and stepped aside. watching as jason bowed, trying to hide his immense grin which chérie noticed.

so what did you want to say ? chérie closed the door and turned around only to freeze.

it seemed that was something she often did around him, nowadays.

jason was only meters away from her face. she thought he would have gone and sat on the many chairs or the couch but stood behind her, instead.

never heard of personal space ? chérie tried to joke, avoiding his eyes at all cost. however, jason only bend low so his forehead slightly touched hers.

do i make you nervous ? he asked while he eyed her lips, biting his own when he saw pink flushing down her cheeks.

what are we ? in an after movie ? chérie nervously tried to take a step back only to stop when one of his arms wrapped itself around her back and pushed her back to him.