ninety nine.

chérie's laughter was echoing in the quiet neighborhood

after their mini and hot encounter in the car, jason had sticked to the plan and managed to arrive on time to the surprise party holding at his place.

chérie had her back to his house, her arms clinging to him while she peppered his lips with open kisses.

everytime jason tried to pull away to talk, she would just dive back in, forcing his words down his throat.

jason wasn't complaining.

if the surprise wasn't taking place at his, he would of taken her to his bedroom and showed her a more explicit way of celebrating her birthday.

okay okay, he breathlessly pulled away. his hands gripped at her wrists that were tugging at his hair and he moved his chin higher when she stood on the tip of her toes to reach his lips again.

wait wait, a graceful smile was dancing on his face as he watched her huff in frustration. jason brought their hands together and interlocked their fingers so her palm was facing his. he placed a kiss on the back of her hand before pulling her to him.

i'm shitty with words, and i'm an even more shitty boyfriend who didn't even know when his girlfriend's birthday was but, his eyes widened when he saw chérie shocked expression, her lips parted, ready to argue, before you start saying how bad of a boyfriend i am, i would like to say how i'm so glad your parents had sex today, twenty one years ago, precisely.

you means nine months before today right, because pregnancy is nine months until the baby is born, chérie snorted but held her nose when the action alone hurt her nose. jason rolled his eyes but nudged the tip of his nose with her small one before continuing, anyway as i was saying, just a few months ago, i was guy with no purpose, who knew nothing beside work, i woke up, did what i had to do, ate and went to bed, it had been that way since i was the same exact age as you are now.

i didn't have any goal, any dreams, i was just a teenager going through adulthood with a hunger for money, jason paused. he could clearly see that talking about his job made her uncomfortable, even if she tried to hide it.

he cleared his throat, cradling her in his arms while looking at her lovingly, but then i started playing this stupid game that's honestly sort of boring, especially when it's nothing compared to what you could have in real life.

chérie narrowed her eyes at him, as a once upon virgin, i love that game, i learned so much from it an-, jason pinched her lips together, stopping her from talking.