five.

WELCOME BACK PORN CON

Yes, you heard it right. Porn Con is back after being banned for six years.

Of course after the scandal of finding Ashmi Erek fucking not one but five of his fans back stage and getting some of them knocked up willingly, we have managed to bring Porn Con back.

If any of you don't know, Porn Con is a place where not only do you spend the day watching unreleased videos, getting free sex toys and trying them, but also where you can win the chance to spend one night bedding your favorite pornstar.

Yup you heard it right, you can win a chance to hook up with your favorite pornstar but of course there is limits which you will soon learn if you come to Porn Con.

If you are not interested just yet, well first of all what the fuck ? And second of all, if sleeping with your fave isn't enough then here is a list of people who are coming for the event that might make you cum for a visit.

Jmac, Sydney Cole, Brooke Wylde, Mia Khalifa, Jason McCan, Stella Cox, Britney Amber, Gianna Nicole and many more.

If now we don't have your interest well fuck you cause it happening with or without you and those who are cumming, you are about to be real excited.

Anyways, this is the big reveal folks and let's try to beat Porn Con 2012 who was attended by 1,000 people. Come in groups, in family we have no shame.

Porn Con 2018 is coming on July 3rd, 2018 in LA, California. The actual address will be send by email as you click here to register and get your ticket online. We know it's sooner then expected but we just heard the news moments ago. Even if it is on a short notice, we hope you can cum.

Everyone is welcome and pleased to stay as long as they want and for those who are hesitant to cum just swing by and take a look and we will somewhat make sure you will enjoy your stay.

Love, Pornhub ♡