one hundred two.

MAY 2021

PROPOSAL, ENGAGEMENT, WEDDING ???

Infamous Jason Mccan. Anyone remembers him ? Rings any bell ? Jason Mccan who many may recall was our favorite and most famous pornstar in Porn Hub.

Unfortunately, he decided to a take a year off and nobody had heard from him since then. Seemingly, he also became inactive on social media platform such as a in real life.

Everyone who expected for his come back in 2020 were worried when he didn't do so. However, we were able to keep up with his life updates through his long term girlfriend, Chérie Blossom, socials.

Even if she didn't post often about Jason or herself, we were informed he was well and still breathing.

Jason took no matter to inform anyone if he was coming back, not his fans, his boss nor the company he worked with.

It's has been nearly two years since Jason had been on his break. Fans have been wondering if he pulled a one direction and lied about his return. Many have multiple questions, us included, although the only one who can guarantee any answers seems to have fallen from the face of the earth.

But today, Jason came shockingly and unexpectedly on his Instagram account for the first one after two years, to announce he is engaged. Apparently, his girlfriend, Chérie Blossom would be soon Chérie Mccan as it's appears from his post.

Everyone thought he pulled an April fools prank, a month later than supposed, which would make an incredible prank, but given the information by our greatest paparazzi, Leo Kit, it was not.

To prove even further, Leo was able to capture this graceful moment where Jason proposed to Chérie while they went on a trip to Rome before they went to a private island. #Cherson is known as the couple who take multiple romantic trips throughout the years. From Venice to Paris, to Cuba to Rome where the proposal happened.

Leo reported they stayed in a villa where they rented a house by the beach and spend a week exploring the new territory. Both were often home as Leo wasn't able to take any photos involving them. Nonetheless, he was able to capture the proposal that proved everyone this wasn't just a late April fools prank.

We can comply that Chérie was more than enthusiastic when Jason proposed whereas she repaid him with a quick bj.

Don't see Chérie Blossom on the photo ? Oh sorry, she just busy getting on her knees.

It isn't true love if he doesn't kiss with his fluids in your mouth, right ladies ?

Now before any of you starts sending hate towards Jason's fiancée, please take in mind that they are already showing very little of their life through Chérie's Instagram. Sending hate would only worsen their communication with the curious public.

As always, comment below on how you feel about this engagement, would it last ? Is this the reason Jason didn't come back as expected ?

Sadly, we don't have any any new videos of Jason to promote. For the time being, go check out Mia Khalifa's video with Connor Tomson by the pool, an erotic scenery with an even more erotic coupling.

Love, Pornhub ♡