ninety one.

it has been nearly three weeks since their mini trip to paris that lead for the reconcile of their relationship

everything was great. not perfect, not simple, just great.

they fought more easily now, which was something that they liked even though it often ended with both not talking to each other for days. they were more infatuated too. she was intoxicated with him, and him with her.

it was almost as if the month away from each other made them more closer, which jason would never admit as the break up hit him harder than anything else in his life.

although, even if everything was great between them, outside of their little bubble, things were a little chaotic.

jason had multiple calls and messages from pornhub. half of them were deals such as a raise, new establishment, new manager, and a whole new environment. the other half were pleads of hope to see you again that actually meant your ass better come back after this break.

there was, however, a small percentage where he received congratulations for taking such a hard decision and people wishing him a happy break.

now with chérie, it was a whole new story.

she had to quit her job after there
was a rat invasion in the small grocery story that was actually caused by her. let's just say having a quickie with your boyfriend who's so not supposed to be there, and manage to leave a butt imprint on the latest cheese that was meant to be put in the freezer but instead was found hidden under the refrigerators will only lead for rats to find those rotten fat.

luckily, she found a job at a perfume store where she spend most of her time annoying people to smell the fragrance on loose sheets and come home smelling like lilac, vanilla, cinnamon, pine, every other scent she had touched that day.

like mentioned before, everything outside of their bubble was all over the place but when they came back home to each other, it was great again.

chérie do you know wher-, jason stopped his sentence when he saw chérie standing on her kitchen table.

what, why are you standing on the table ? he asked. even if he was slightly amused, he was concerned because chérie hated when people put their foot on places that clearly wasn't meant to be.

it's my house, i can stand on the table if i want to stand on the table, she replied but he could sense her anxiousness under her tone.

jason advanced towards her, it was silent as he took in her facial expression. she looked tense and wouldn't stop fidgeting with her toes.

finally, after another quiet moment, jason smirked while biting his lips to hold back a laugh, where's the spider ?

it's right under the table, jason please get it please, chérie quickly lost her i am fine facade and squealed while moving frequently around on the squeaky table.

her fingers twisted and turned while she tried to rub her arms, scared that the spider somewhat managed to get her and leave it's eggs on her without her knowing.

chérie's eyes were closed, too scared to face the enormous insect but she could faintly hear jason's walk over and open her window before it was shut.

she peeked one eye open and relief was clear on her face when he came back bare handed and a look of smug.

there all done, now 'i can stand on the table if i want to because it's my house' miss, would you get down so you can help me find my other sock ? jason brought his feet up and wiggled his naked toes.

umm, chérie hesitantly responded but didn't bother to get down from the table or move from it.

jason sighed before walking closer to the table and put his arms out, go on.

he didn't have to tell her twice as she jumped and rapidly wrapped her arms and legs around him like a koala. jason huffed and gripped the back of her thighs while he listened to her pleads to not let go.

chérie buried her face into his neck,  not before glancing one last time at the cursed kitchen table, while she kept mumbling as he brought her out of the kitchen to the living room. when she didn't stop talking, he brought his hands up and squeezed her ass making her stop mid sentence and slap him in the back of the head.

is this how you treat your prince in shining armor ? he asked while he tried to put her down on the couch but watched as she only tightened her grip on him.

is this how you treat your damsel in distress ? she said with sass even if her words didn't match her face.

jason sat on the couch and brought her along with him. he shifted comfortably as she looked at him patiently, i killed a spider for you, isn't that enough ? that should be prince worthy enough.

chérie placed a kiss on his cheek and smiled against the skin, she was about to snuggle into his warmth and ignore the fact he had to leave for a last minute meeting when she felt something crawl on her elbow.

stop trying to tickle me, just two more minutes and i will let you go, she mumbled, taking in large and deep breaths of his manly scent.

my hands are occupied holding your ass, how can i-, chérie opened her eyes just as he barely finished his sentence.

chérie and jason both frooze when they saw the spider that jason swore he killed now crawling on her arm.

two girly scream echoed in the house before jason tried to blow if off of her body, it's on my shoulder take it off, he yelled when he managed to capture the insect but it somewhat escaped and landed on his shoulder.

yeah, everything was great.

this chapter was
inspired by an
instagram post
but i forgot the
account  )