forty six.

jason quickly dropped chérie on the floor and pulled away, a wet pop ! echoed in the room

jason quickly dropped chérie on the floor and pulled away, a wet pop ! echoed in the room. the second he saw the dark haired man walk in, his mind went numb. shit, he tried to hide his throbbing member while trying to find his clothes.

however, from behind him, chérie stood still. she didn't move or even speak she simply stood. jason, thinking she was probably the type of person to freeze when they are under surprising or shocking situation, threw his shirt at her which only slapped her on the face and processed to fall on the floor.

chérie, he hissed. this was not the way he wanted to meet her dad. maybe in five months or perhaps now never.

jason whispered a prayer when he found his pants under her bed and was about to pat around to find his underwear when he heard a growl.

however, jason didn't pay attention to it as he tried to find his boxer, while behind his back, chérie finally took his shirt off the floor and now had pyjamas shorts.

woof !

jason heard again and this time the growl seemed louder and closer. to his absolute nightmare, a dog, a golden retriever to be exact, watched him curiously. jason took in a sharp and painful gulp as he couched up from his position on the floor.

chérie how have i missed you, jason's ears were buzzing, the background noise of the conversation with chérie and her father a defaulted noise around him. he wouldn't focus on the confusion of hearing them talk as if her father didn't just walk in on them in the middle of screwing.

jason was still in shock with chérie's dad not beating him up yet and how chérie collected herself so easily in front of her father and the dog that he now noticed, was eyeing his cxck with a glint of playfulness as if it was a toy.

it was one, just for chérie, not for dogs with sharp teeth.

chérie, he took a step back, one of his hands hiding his lenght while the other was in front of him, signaling his surrender.

but as it bared it's teeth at him and it couched his body as if he was to attack, jason bounced.

not today satan, my cxck stays with me.

➞