twenty.

JASON MCCAN SPENDS THE NIGHT WITH MYSTERY HOTTIE ?!

Jason and dating ? Never heard of that one before. Jason and mystery girl more known as cheries on instagram was often seen commenting on each other's post until late last night when cheries posted a photo of them together.

Along the caption 'so i met this dude

Along the caption 'so i met this dude...'. In the comments were a lot of comments about them dating or perhaps in better porn hub way, fucking. Her friends commented saying as to why she didn't tell them about him and how they were mad at her. One comment stood out among the most, it was posted by ashleybenson who commented that she hoped that Jason and Chérie weren't becoming the next Betty slash Archie slash Veronica as another friends of Chérie's made advances towards Jason.

I mean who wouldn't but still. Quickly later on, we learned that the infamous cheries from instagram was none other than our scandalous girl from Porn Con. What a strange coincidence isn't ?

Before we could assume the worst AKA our best humper being finally taken after six years of being single and being dedicated to his career, we merely thought they were friends.

Key word, thought.

Very late that same night, Chérie posted an instagram post with Jason sleeping.

He looks pretty sweaty if you ask me but still no serious assumption until we read the caption 'guts have been rearranged', they fucked no sugar coating it

Just look at the photo and the caption. The comments from her friends are also a huge confirmation of our theory as they seemed to be surprised themselves.

Alas, after so many years, our Big Boy Jason is taken, how will his fans react now having to share their star with a permanent girl ? Yikes.

Tell us in the comments on how you feel about this sudden relationship between our best man and check out his latest video with Kimmy Kween and Baby Blue in their extreme kinky threesome to make yourself feel better about Jason's new relationship status.

Love, Pornhub ♡