forty eight.

CHÉRIE BLOSSOM RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL. . .

Jason Mccan and Chérie Blossom have been undercover for a while now. Raising rumors has to why. Break up ? Fight ? Random trip ? No longer public ?

It seems like it was none of the above as we recently heard Chérie was rushed to the hospital due to a bruised cervix.

Although we hope she gets better soon we sure aren't confused as to why it got bruised in the first place. Jokes aside, we are extremely happy to hear our power couple is still going strong and, surprise surprise, Jason will be returning next week with new videos.

After a very much needed one month break, Jason is back in the game and he is ready to play. Even if Chérie would probably be on bed rest, we sure hope our girls will treat Jason right or do they ?

Hours ago, Chérie was seen walking out of the hospital or more like wobble.

The video shows her walking rather slowly and somewhat painfully, we really hope our girly get that bed rest she deserves

We have also heard that Jason has been seen getting another bed. Our young star was caught by the paparazzi as he was helping out the delivery guys to bring his new bed in his immense mansion.

Coincidence ? We think not.

Anyhow, everyone comment hashtag #PrayforCheriepussy below to get a shoutout on our site and stay stuned for Jason's new videos coming soon.

Love, Pornhub ♡