fifty six.

chérie blossom never cooked

and so when she called jason to be up and ready for a special homemade italian cooks, he greedily agreed.

except when he did so, he thought she would greet him with a smooch and invite him in her house, which he had missed dearly, to see a perfect set of a diner date.

but not for it to be an ambush.

okay, baby i know you didn't want to meet my parents because you are too much of a pussy, i mean you are too shy so i took matters into my own hands and well we are about to have lunch with my parents, yay chérie had pushed him outside before he could even knock. he leaned in for a peck only to be stopped as she pressed her fingers on his lips.

she quickly dusted his shoulders, rubbed her palms down on his chest to hide the wrinkles and ran a hand through his hair to comb it.

all the while jason stood in shock. he didn't think she would trap him, especially not this way. he was going to meet her parents now ? as messy and disoriented as he was.

oh heck to the no.

jason, chérie warned him when he took a harsh gulp and planned his escape. his eyes going to his car to her door. calculating how much time it would take to run up to his car.

come on, it's been two months and i alreadt told them i was dating someone so no surprises, and they wanted to meet you and unlike how i expected my mother's reaction, she's really trying to accept the fact that i'm growing up and have a boyfriend, chérie's smiled at him brightly which made his frown flatter.

two months had they been officially dating and two months had her parents been under her roof. he had thought her parents had left, and didn't question about their whereabouts, now he wished he did.

do they know i took your virginity ? that could only lead to my death, your words not mine, he whispered, afraid they would hear him even if the front door was closed.

my dad is blind and my mom would only beat you up with her bible, so you may not get something as severe as death but bruises and a broken leg maybe, she teased him. she watched as his eyes widened and laughed more.

if you really don't want to talk to them, i can tell them you felt sick don't worry, she kissed his chin while leaning against his chest as he unconsciously wrapped his arms around her waist.

but pretty please, can you please come in first, if you feel uncomfortable just squeeze my hand and i will change the subject or if it gets too much i will say you have have emergency and have to leave, chérie looked up at him with her round eyes and pouted, soft girls like her made him soft.