nineteen.

FIVE HOURS EARLIER

FIVE HOURS EARLIER. . .

for the last time, stop trying to find my toys they aren't here anyway, wait ! don’t touch that-

oh ? jason said when he found a pile of paintings, more specifically, erotic paintings. just when he was about to reach for one, chérie quickly placed between her closet and jason.

jason had a large grin when he tried to tickle her sides in order for her to move which only made her whine and try to crush his hand in the process but she didn't move, nonetheless.

they are personal paintings, you can't- chérie let out a squeal when he suddendly picked her up and threw her on her bed before quickly running back to her closet.

chérie was a little disoriented when she pushed her hair out of her face as she saw jason with a painting in his hands, panic visible on her face.

there between his fingers was a painting that stood out among the most. it was his own face drawn in pure ecstasy with an unknown woman between his legs, face disappearing in the white of his thighs.

is that meant to be me receiving a supposedly very satisfying blow from a brunette ? jason questioned, eyes stuck on the painting.

chérie had risen from her bed the second she saw him holding the painting, she wouldn't exactly rip it out of his hands. she could but instead she played with her feet and stood with her arms crossed, don't feel so special cherry pop, i drew others that weren't you too, she tried to make a joke but it went to deaf ears as jason still eyed the painting.

it's hot as fck, he let out a laugh and exclaimed, finally staring at a very flustered chérie, i never knew you could paint, especially. . . , he raised his eyebrows and motioned to the painting.

i didn't know you fantasied about me cherry, he teased. he laid the painting on the floor while taking another one in the process.

jason didn't focus on the fact chérie didn't answer to his assumption as he looked at the other paintings.

they were a lot with bald men in the mist of fcking, a lot of pink and d!cks, you really do love jmac more than me huh ? he let out after a moment of silence. he must admit he was quite disappointed that there was more of bald man than the cherry popper himself.

i don't know, i guess i sort of had a kink for older man who look like they can destroy us, she muttered quietly and jason smirked. chérie looked back at him with wide eyes when she realized what she had just said.

does that mean i have to shave my head in order to fck you ? at that, chérie mouth opened and closed like a fish, not being able to clap back at this comment.

noted, jason smirked even more as chérie now more than ever wished that the world would devour her whole.

that wasn't what i meant,