sixty nine.

never in her life did chérie think she was going to spend her new year this way

at first, she thought she was going to stay up late with her family, doing family stuff until she realized her aunties and uncles had kids to take care of and clearly couldn't stay up until midnight.

she believed she was going to stay with her dad but as their fun daughter and father bonding time turned into bored daughter and passed out father bonding, chérie took up on her cousin's offer.

chérie enjoyed getting drunk, but did she want to spend it with horny strangers ? she didn't knew the answer to that just yet.

a small grin hide behind her glass shot as she watched her cousin dance around in the middle of the main room.

the party was taking place at a guy her cousin supposedly knew of even though they had to sneak in by climbing the fences and walking around the studio like they were spy.

after they managed to get into the house as a couple left the pool door open, they blended in the crowd quickly.

now, chérie sat on the chairs at the far back of the room, distancing herself from any stumbling or falls while she watched, lorena, her cousin dancing like she was on crack.

chérie was still sober, hoping to wait until it strike midnight to let go of her sober mind, but there was a lot of time left so she casually sipped on a glass shot.

fancy seeing you here, chérie almost dropped the drink from her lips when a familiar face she thought she would never see, or hoped at least, appeared by her side.

hey gina, she smiled tightly back at her. let's just say chérie wasn't very fond of her, not after the whole thing that happened in her apartment.

what are doing here ? i thought you moved to LA ? chérie wouldn't help but look up at the tall girl. her blonde hair was neatly put into a low ponytail, the fair pink lipstick popping on her pale skin along her purple dress with a huge slit in the middle, showing off her legs.

i could say the same to you, gina let out a laugh before looking over her shoulder and waved over the girl serving the drinks.

i'm still not familiar with the people of california, it's better if i spend it with those i know, because drunk me isn't exactly responsible, she gulped down her drink in one shot before wiping the fallen drops on her chin.

iriny, amira and perline, gina nodded to a group of girls who were concidendly dancing along side her cousin.

lorena, chérie pointed her tiny finger towards the wild girl. i thought you will be celebrating new year with ashley and vanessa, and who i guessed to be your boyfriend, i forgot his name, gina tapped her finger against the table while leaning on it.