seventeen.

HOURS LATER

HOURS LATER. . . . .

never ever have i had sex at the same time my parents were doing it, jason smirked as he watched her glance at her glass, its probably not fair that I always-

jason stopped short on his sentence when she chugged down her glass of whiskey. chérie sneezed just after she finished her shot. its was a bad habit of hers, whenever she drank too much, she would always sneeze and she would always blush about yet jason had merely said it was cute which lead to more blushing.

what does virginity even means to you cause you chugged that glass real fast chérie let out a small laugh as she got closer to him on the carpet, their knees slightly touching as the tv screen, now a background noise, went for a commercial.

does a dildo count ? she sneezed again and felt herself getting more drunk by the second, i mean it's still a dick but plastic, so not good for the environment but still a dick she rambled on.

it has been exactly three hours since their meet up. it was awkward at first with chérie being too shy and mute but eventually, when the waiter came to fill their glasses with more wine, she slowly opened up more. they ate at LA VENICE, and just like chérie promised, they had the best desserts.

they then went for a walk just around the club to lessen their bloated stomach. ten minutes turned to fifteen as unconsciously, chérie had brought him to her place.

that's how she also found LA VENICE, it was close to her house, a little longer by walk but still close.

she was hesitant at first to mention or to make him come over her place. of course, jason had become a close friend of hers but she wasn't sure if she was close enough for him to know her address but that was her sober thoughts being responsible.

unlike her sober self, drunk chérie didn't give a single flying fuck as she almost screamed and bust his eardrums that the ugly yellow door was the entrance to her apartment. her yelling certainly didn't go unnoticed by jason nor to her landmark who shoot her a glare just when he entered the building. drunk chérie was sure she wouldn't remember this but she knew the landlord might just add twenty bucks more than necessary to her next bill to come.

jason and chérie were still talking as she told him to get comfortable, still talking as she took two glasses and a bottle of whiskey from her mini bar, still talking as they watched the lastest episode of Games Of Thrones before eventually jason wanted to spice things up and started a random game of Never Have I Ever.

drink away then jason poured some more whiskey as chérie now fully turned towards him, my turn, she giggled before her eyes drifted away from him.

never have i ever sucked dick, chérie obviously knew jason's sexual encounters but she has never seen him in a threesome or any sort of some with a guy and so when he drank, she almost choked on her spit.

when ? how ? who ? what the fuck ? chérie exclaimed as she now sat on her knees, i'm a pornstar musa, what do you expect ? he raised an eyebrow before he made himself more comfortable on the carpet.

chérie faced him with her legs tucked underneath her as jason leaned back on the couch with his legs streched out in front of him. chérie was just about to quickly ask when that ever happened when he just as quickly poured some more whiskey in her cup and asked, never have i ever done anal ? jason muffled a laugh as he purposely bit the inside of his cheek.

when he realized chérie drank a bit from her glass, he nudged her side which made her jump and smack his hand away. no lies remember ? he exclaimed as she looked back at him confused. however, she also stared at him almost innocently. are you going to explain why you just drank from your glass or continue to stare at my handsome face until that cup of whiskey become a cup of drool ?

chérie simply smirked and put her glass beside her. i'm just playing by the rules, only drink when i have done what you say and. . . she trailed slowly to make her point and as his eyes widened, she wouldn't help but giggle.

wait let me correct my sentence real quick, never have i ever done anal but not with a dildo, he grimaced with a knowledge smirk.

yet when she drank again, jason was not sure if she was deaf or kidding him. as he was about to question her, again, she interrupted him, you know dildo dicks aren't the only dicks i have in my life,

what is that even supposed to mean ? he questioned but she merely shruggled her shoulders. so that mean you once had a dick up your ass ? a glint of humour hid behind her question but jason just gave her you-know-what-i-mean look.

now i'm really wondering what is the definiton of virginity to you, again she shruggled her shoulder before she went back to the game.

never have i ever tasted pee, chérie made it more of a statement than a question.

with a groan, jason took a sip from his glass while chérie grinned ear to ear.

( so i wasn't originally going
to post this chapter cause i was
too lazy to continue it, which is
why i skipped the part where
they met cause i didn't know
how to write it, but still i wrote
a bit about the date, notice how
date is in italic. . . anyway this
is only part one and there will
be one more part coming soon.
i didn't start writing part two yet
but i think y'all are going to like
it and that's it would be worth
the wait )