one hundred eleven.

MAY 2022

cheries just posted a photo !

♡ liked by jasonmccan, vanessahudgens, ashleybenson and 936 others

cheries food baby to be expected

VIEW COMMENTS.

username1 exactly one year ago in may 2021, they revealed they were engaged now she is five months pregnant

username2 so happy, pregnancy looks good on you

username3 babies, oh lord, chérie went from liking cute babies video to making one

username4 the wedding ring, i spot your ass

username5 i really hoped it was a prank, guess not

username6 i'm pretty sure you ain't jason's first baby mama, he probably has bastards running around that you don't know of

username7 how are you perfect even pregnant ?

FIVE MONTHS AGO. . . .

chérie couldn't contain her excitement. the urge to just blurt out the good news was harder than hiding her engagement to her friends.

right now, chérie was impatiently waiting for jason to finish cutting the vegetables while she simply stared at him work.

you know you could help, four hands is better than two, jason raised his brows while dramatically flopping the washed carrots in a pot.

i mean i could but why would i want to ? jason simply shook his head at her reply but nonetheless went back to preparing dinner.

i still can't believe you woke me up from my well needed nap because you were too lazy to cook, chérie saw that he was teasing, but she could slightly hear the hint of irritation underneath his tone.

that tonality almost made her smile flatter into a frown, but it only widened when she felt the plastic stick in her pocket, get used to it husband, chérie rolled her shoulder when she saw him get closer to the oven.

the jazz music played in the background as the melody consumed them again. jason was too busy making sure to not burn the food while chérie practically bounced in her seat from the excitement.

when chérie noticed him put the vegetables into a plate along with the rice and chicken pieces, she quickly motioned her plan in action.

babe can you put the leftover lasagna nessa brought in the oven ? i already preheat it, jason saluted her with two fingers before he obliged at her command.

chérie got up from her position from the marble table and lowly walked behind him. just then, jason open the oven, why is there a bun the oven ? wait chérie the oven isn't even preheat, you just put the light on, he groaned and turned around to face her. he put the lasagne with a loud thud ! on the counter as he showed his frustration to the leftover instead of chérie.

what ? he asked when she just moved her eyes back and forth from the oven to him. chérie i'm too tired, i don't have time for whatever game you are playing, he crankily said.

a bun in the oven, chérie whispered, her face filled with amazement. yes i can see that, jason huffed and placed his hands on his waist.

chérie twisted and turned her fingers which made jason's slight frustration to dismiss. chérie often had the habit to play with her fingers when she was nervous but this time, he didn't know what she was nervous for.

it wasn't until chérie moved closer and opened the oven door wider, a tear fell down her cheeks as she took one of his hand, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to be snappy, he mumbled, thinking she was crying because he was being curt.

he was about to apologize further when she brought his right hand to her stomach, bun in the oven, she whispered again making him freeze in his spot.

chérie nodded her chin to the oven where she had placed a bun earlier, before she took the pregnacy test from her jeans and showed him the two visible lines.

i'm pregnant.

what ? he murmured back, his fingers now tightly holding the shirt on her stomach. chérie laughed while more tears fell on her cheeks, we are going to have a baby, chérie hiccuped.

a baby ? he asked, his eyes trailed down from her face to his hand on her flat stomach, we are having a baby !

he suddendly shouted before picking her up and setting her on the counter, both of his hands on her stomach while she looked at him lovingly.

jason shakily chuckled before he pressed a kiss to her cheek, my wife is pregnant, chérie nodded and held back a sob when she saw his tearful eyes, your wife is pregnant, chérie replied back, confirming for the fourth time the truth he wouldn't seem to grasp.

jason hands moved under her large shirt before he started caressing her bare stomach. he then continued to bring the shirt up until he noticed her stomach peak out. he bend down to press a peck on her warm skin, not yet noticing any difference on her body.

you know you could of simply asked to put the lasagna in the oven instead of me making a whole gourmet meal, he gently placed his forehead on her, fluttering his eyes closed as he let the news sink.

hold your horses gordon ramsay, i'm hungry and that lasagna wasn't going to fill me up, especially when i'm eating for two now, she winked at him when he opened his eyes, get used to it hubby.

jason didn't tease back. he just took a breather, to really acknowledge what he learned and what could possibly change their lives forever. 

my baby is having a baby, he let out a side laugh before the small laugh turned into a loud chuckle.

he pulled away from her, hands holding the tips of her fingers while he giddily moved as if he was dancing with jerky and wobbly movements. he then punched the air before he exclaimed,

fck yes, we are having a baby !