forty seven.

did you like my roses ? jason sat on his couch with chérie beside him

did you like my roses ? jason sat on his couch with chérie beside him. it was late at night but he urgently wanted to see her for no apparent reason.

jason noticed a small rose on her ear, adorning her face and matching her rosy cheeks. i did but my father not so much, he's allergic to flowers.

jason had game of thrones playing on his tv. it was almost like deja vue. remembering when he went over at her place for the first time and bond on the hbo show. this time, the only difference was that she was at his place and they knew each other way more than seven, almost eight months ago.

well there's goes the chance of me ever impressing your father isn’t, chérie smiled before she went closer to him and pressed a light kiss on his chin.

don't worry, i said my neighbor had the habit of delivering her package at my place, chérie grunted a little when jason looked down at her before wrapping his arms around her petite form and squishing her against his body.

loving the affection right now but if you don't want me to puke the food i ate earlier i think you should loosen up a bit, chérie's squeaky voice vibrated against his chest.

jason squeezed her against him on last time before letting go. he seemed awfully clingy every since her father arrived, chérie had noticed.

but she couldn't exactly complain when she secretly enjoyed too. it felt weird to finally have someone to call her own, show her affection or even do the bare minimum such as of him knowing where exactly she left of on her marathon of game of thrones, made her feel warm and fuzzy.

the screen displayed the scene of complete nudity which chérie got used by now. chérie muffled a laugh when jason started to gently press his lips on her neck, on the side of her head, everywhere that his lips was able to touch.

however as much as she enjoyed it, she could really appreciate to take a sip of water without spilling it all over herself.

jason could see she was about to protest when she turned around to face him yet before she could even open her lips, he pressed his against hers.

taking in her warm breath above his lips and choking down her gasp as he enclosed their lips together. you're beautiful, he whispered, running a hand through her loose hair.

he watched as she brought her lower lip in her mouth before letting it go not even a second later, bringing her pouty lips to his awaiting lips. hoping to distract him from the blush rushing to her cheeks.

but when he brought his hands up and cupped just under her ears, pulling her tighter onto his lip, he could feel the warmth radiating off of her cheeks.

a small sound escaped her throat a his tongue teased hers, chérie almost forgot her name for a moment and was grateful she was sitting down as her knees felt weak. jason pulled away eventually and gently adorned her mouth with full pecks to which she eagerly responded to.