three.

"Who the hell is this ?" chérie spoke like a child who got caught stealing candy. she quickly covered her body in her red satin sheets while she put the phone on speaker.

"How can you forget the unforgettable John Cena ?" the voice on the phone was speechless, almost as if he was out of breath.

"Wh-what, how the hell, John  Cena how ?" chérie stuttered while questioning.

"Such a silly girl but I'm deeply hurt you have forgotten about your first time aka your cherry popper" the person behind the phone snickered.

"Wannabejohncena ? How the fuck did you get my number ?" chérie sat back against her pillow and dropped the sheet from her breasts as her hand went to put her phone off speaker and raise it to her ear instead.

"Didn't you read the rules of the game ? It's illegal for a reason and you were dumb enough to put your phone number when subscribing and the jackpot was you didn't log out of your account and your laptop camera is on" the man behind the phone let out a laugh and chérie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

". . . . . ." chérie simply went silent at his reponse only because she quickly managed to close her laptop screen not before seeing the white light shinning, indicating her camera was in fact on.

"Also more than 2,000 have viewed your wrecking orgasm" he chuckled.

"Shut up, fuck, the whole fucking world just saw me masturbate" chérie pouted at the unknown person and blushed when reality finally hit her. she just masturbate herself in front of millions of people, she didn't think she would feel more embarassed then the one time her mother discovered her playing the erotic game until now.

"If it makes you any better, it was really hot" his voice went from enthusiastic to raspy in a second.

"Geez thanks, an unknown man who call himself wannabejohncena is complimenting me about my masturbating skills" chérie scoffed and rolled her eyes at his comment.

"You're welcome darling" he replied, not in the least affected by her tone.

"How do I know you aren't a creepy pedophile ?" chérie questioned him suddendly.

"You shouldn't jump to conclusions  so easily sweetheart" he answered but it wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"Well bunny you should know I don't do any athletic things," she mocked the word bunny since he kept calling her darling and sweetheart, to somewhat nake him as uncomfortable as she was.

"Ooh bunny I like i-" he started but was cut off by chérie.

"It wasn't a compliment" she exclaimed.

"As I was saying, I'm no pedophile," he sounded almost offended at her remark.

"Umm umm and I'm Beyoncé" chérie rolled her eyes and bite her bottom lips slightly examining her nipple who were slightly less harden as before.

"No really, I'm not a pedophile, how old are you anyway ?" his sudden question threw her off guard yet she unconsciously answered it.

"Twenty. . , prove it" she quickly  said before he could change the subject yet again.

"Prove what ?" confused, the man replied back.

"Prove me that you aren't some lousy guy who watched me cum with 100 other peop-" she starting ranting in anger.

"2,000 people," he corrected her which she blindly ignored.

"Like I was saying, how do I know you aren't a fifty years old who just watched me finger fuck myself and called me saying need help for a third
release doll ?" she kept arguing.

"I can still help you for that by the way," he charmingly said before he was cut off yet again by her.

"Don't try to change the subject, who are you ? And the fact that  your voice is actually really familiar is even more freaky" chérie had felt like she heard that voice before, one she couldn't exactly pin point.

"Damm okay, you know my voice, I never saw you as that type of girl well then again, you did beg me to fuck your avatar for a titty upgrade and I just watched you cum in front of 2,000 so I really shouldn't be this surprised," this time it was his turn to ramble on.

"What are you talking about ? What type did you thought I wasn't," chérie felt like she would feel offend if he was to answer, but didn't hesitate to ask either way.

"My name is Jason Mccan sweetheart"