Vacation Time Pt.2

As soon as everyone passed through the portal, they immediately felt a burst of warmth and humidity. They immediately knew there were in a southern country. Everyone turned around to look at Magnus because they had no idea where exactly in the world they were.

Magnus looked at them with a smirk and said: "Welcome to Dubai!"

Clary, was barely listening, she was only admiring the view and imagining the drawings she could do of the landscapes. Jace took her hand and said: "You'll have plenty of time to draw later and we can come back here first thing tomorrow if you want to. But now let's follow the others, they are heading to the hotel."

Simon who hadn't really traveled that much in is life started getting worried and paranoid because of all the stories he had read on the internet of tourist having dangerous encounters while on vacation in a foreign country. Izzy who had sensed that Simon was anxious  grabbed his arm: "We"ll be fine Simon, I've rescued you enough times so you should trust me by now", she said laughing.

Magnus stopped walking and pointed a tall glass building: "This is were we'll spend our nights my dear friends the Burj Al Arab."

"By the Angels, Magnus this must have a cost a fortune," responded Alec amazed and also nervous because even though he knew his boyfriend had a lot of money he didn't want him to spend it on a simple friends vacation

"Oh Alexander do not worry about that, I know the owner, we are very close friends, so all expenses will be paid," said Magnus smiling and heading toward the immense hotel like it was nothing.

The group entered the building and they were amazed by the architecture and the luxury of it all. The colourful lights gleaming on the walls, the high ceilings and column going on forever. Everything was just so perfect and unrealistic.

Izzy ran up at the front desk where Magnus was registering him and the others. She gave him a giant hug and said: "Thanks so much, we all needed a vacation. It hasn't even started and I know it'll be great." All Magnus could do was smile and return her hug because he didn't know what to respond to that.

After Magnus got the room keys he handed one to everyone and guided them to one of the many elevators. They went up to the 50th floor and when they arrived to the room doors he turned around and said; " So this is our suite, 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and balcony."

As he opened the doors everyone bursted inside and it all went quiet, they were simply starstruck. The colours, the materials, the luxury of everything was just so much to take in. They all went separate ways to further explore and they decided to go find their respective rooms and unpack so that after they can go down for supper.

Jace and Clary headed first, down the corridor they opened a random door. As they stepped in Clary immediately said; "Well I'm so happy with the bedroom we got, it's so beautiful and unique." "Yeah it's certainly very original but let's be honest we would have been happy with any room we got in this suite." Jace responded smiling. The room did have a very original style, red themed with different patterns on the walls and carpets but the thing that caught the eyes the most was the giant four-poster bed that was elevated at the end of the room. Jace started unpacking while Clary was looking at the amazing view they had from the balcony.

This is a pic of their room:

Then it was Magnus and Alec to enter their room and they were equally pleased with the one they got

Then it was Magnus and Alec to enter their room and they were equally pleased with the one they got. It was more elegant with a golden and beige bed but it still had a spread of colour with the bright red carpet and the armchair in the corner. The walls were windows and they had the most breathtaking view. "It's nice." said Alec looking curiously around. Magnus looked at him and said: " You don't like it do you? I know it may not be completely your style and if you want another room we can totally change and..." Alec started laughing and kissed gently Magnus on the lips. "It's fine Mags, everything is perfect you don't have to change anything."

This is a pic of their room:

Simon and Izzy arrived in the bedroom and like the others they were extremely happy with the room

Simon and Izzy arrived in the bedroom and like the others they were extremely happy with the room. Izzy absolutely loved the colours, especially the different tones of purples that were assorted with golden materials. Simon jumped on the bed and said: "Wow, I didn't think a mattress could be that soft, if that's what rich people sleep on then sign me up!" Isabelle laughed and opened the curtains to let the light flow in the room. Finally she was on vacation with her best friends, nothing could ruin this perfect moment.

This is a pic of their room:

After everyone was settled in, they met in the main hall

After everyone was settled in, they met in the main hall. They ate supper in one of the hotel's restaurant and then they decided to go and talk a small night walk in the streets nearby. They talked about everything except work and they took many pictures to send to their families back in New York. They didn't make it too far without Izzy, Magnus and Clary saying they wanted to enter a different random shops. The boys betted how long it would take until they had to enter another shop, but secretly they were all happy to see their partners smile and having fun.

A couple of hours later, they came back to the hotel and decided to have a good night sleep because tomorrow would be a big day full of activities and fun. Everyone went back to their respective rooms and slept very well and dreamt about everything that was awaiting for them the next day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it, there will be a part three! I hope you like that I put pictures of what I'm describing. I'll probably put a little more action  in the next... you'll just have and wait to see! If you have any suggestions or advice then tell me in the comments.