Happy

The many Shadowhunters at the New York Institute had never really seen Alec Lightwood "happy". Of course he had already smiled and been in a good mood but it always felt like a duty, like he was doing it in a job context.

People that were closer to him did see his happy side more often, but that was something that was unknown to the other Nephilims that weren't in his inner circle.

That is when suddenly, one day,  while everyone was working, a laugh was heard. A loud laughter that wasn't one that anyone could really recognized. The Shadowhunters looked at each other , looking for who had made that noise but it wasn't anyone in the room.

Then, the laugh was heard again and out of one of the corridor came out Alec Lightwood and by his side, Magnus Bane. 

There had been rumors going around that the Head of the Institute was dating the High warlock of Brooklyn but it had been hard to believe. They were both so different, at least that is a what it had seemed like. 

Now they were both walking hand in hand, Alec Lightwood a big, genuine, smile on his face clearly recovering from what Magnus had said that was funny.

The Shadowhunters looked at each other and not really knowing why, they were all smiling too. Alec might not have known that but they all did care very much about him (and the ones who didn't well to bad for them) and seeing their boss happy was quite heartwarming.

Finally noticing that everyone was looking at them Alec's cheeks became redder and he loosened his tight on Magnus's hand.

"Sorry for the disturbance everyone." He said loudly.

Then a bunch of "Oh no it's fine" were heard and everyone went back to what they were doing, with a grin on their faces.

Before they headed outside Magnus turned his head around and glanced back at the crew of Nephilims and saw them holding their thumbs up and mouthing "thank you".

He smiled and gripped Alec's hand tighter, thinking about how stressed his boyfriend had been of holding hands in public wondering if the other Shadowhunters were going to judge him. Now, Magnus could feel at peace that Alec's work place was also safe for him to be himself and that the others wouldn't judge, even if he wasn't aware of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Don't know if I really like my ending but anywaysssss... Hope YOU enjoyed it! Please comment and give me ideas for one-shots ideasP.S: Shadowhunters comes back Feb.25! but it feels so freaking far awayyyy! I just want a trailer!!