Izzy's matchmaker plan

Izzy's POV

Let me start by saying that Alec and Magnus have been playing a cat and mouse game for so freaking long that even though I said to Alec that I wouldn't get in the middle of it...well I kind of will.

I don't know how many times I have asked my brother to ask Magnus out but he never does. He "isn't sure if Magnus is interested." What he doesn't know is that Magnus doesn't want to rush Alec and is waiting for him to take the first steps.

I'm sorry but it's practically written on their foreheads that they want to date each other.

That's why my plan is to text Alec and Magnus to see if they want to go to the movie with me. I won't tell them that their crush is coming because they won't accept and it'll ruin the surprise. 

After I persuade them both to go (which I'll manage to do for sure), I'll tell them to meet me there.

But I won't go. 

When they see that I didn't show, they'll soon realize that it was a setup. But there's no way that they'll just leave so they are still going to go watch the film.....together!

I am such a genius. They better thank me when they get married. Now let's get this plan into action!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's pretty short, but I haven't posted in so long and I just wanted to do a little something. Thanks for 600 views! And I hope you are all campaigning for #SaveShadowhunters !

Shadowhunter Chronicles One Shots ➰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें