Next level (Kit + Ty)

"We could watch a movie, do you guys have Netflix?" Kit asked Ty while they were training together.

"What's a Netflix?" The other boy responded in all seriousness.

"Ty. Don't tell me you don't know what Netflix is. How can Shadowhunters be so smart, yet so dumb." 

Tiberius was looking towards him perplexed still not knowing what Netflix meant. 

Kit explained to him what it was briefly while they finished their workout and told him to meet up in the TV room in 20 minutes.

After taking a quick shower, the blond boy prepared some snacks and went to prepare the living room, he dimmed the lights and even lit a candle. He and Ty had watch so many movies together but at the Institute they only had old ones on DVDs. He actually remembered that on their first date they had watched "Grease". They had had so much fun singing along, even if his partner was shy at first. He'll also never forget the moment Ty had taken his hand during the last song and for the first time had looked directly into his eyes and kissed him.

Kit was so deep in his thoughts he didn't even hear his boyfriend walk in. He only realized he was there when Ty planted a kiss on his cheek. 

"Wow, you really have made the setup."

"Oh yeah... is it too much?" He said nervously, still blushing from that small kiss. 

"Of course not. I love it." Ty said sitting down next to him.

They huddled closer together, Kit waiting for Ty's permission to put his arm around him and then they turned on the TV.

"Ty." Kit said suddenly.

"What?" 

"This is a big step we're taking in our relationship today."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sharing my Netflix account with you."

"Okay?" He said confused. 

"It's a pretty big deal in the mundane world." 

"Well, I'm absolutely honoured that you trust me enough for this." Ty responded smiling.

"Are you starting to be sarcastic with me Mr.Blackthorn?" said Kit laughing. 

They continued their banter while searching for something to watch, then, out of nowhere Ty said:

"Stop!" 

"What?" Kit immediately paused what he was doing and focused on Ty. His mind started whirling and thinking about what could be wrong right now.

"Is that a show called Sherlock? Like in Sherlock Holmes?" 

Let's just say they didn't sleep much that night and that Ty had finally found his new favorite show.