First Date (Kitty)

So if you haven't read the Shadowhunter Chronicles, specifically The Dark Artifices series you won't know who this "yet to be canon" ship is. But I love them so much and will be making a one shot about them even though these were usually TMI short stories. P.S: This doesn't follow the storyline and isn't concording with what happened in QOAAD      

                                                                          ------------------------------

 Kit was walking back and forth in his room. He was extremely nervous because he had just left a note under Ty's door asking him on a date.

He knew that they had feelings for each other, the two boys had both admitted that three days ago when they were in a near death situation. Long story short, they had been captured by a group of rogue vampires and didn't think they were going to make it, so in a moment of impulse while they were stuck in a small stone cell, Kit had said: 

"Ty... I... if we don't make it out alive, I want you to know that I like you, like very very much, in a... more than friend way."

He had closed his eyes waiting for the rejection but he only felt a hand on his cheek and a whisper in his ear saying: 

"Me too. I'm falling hard for you Christopher. In a figurative way because I didn't actually fall you know... should I stop talking now?"

"Oh no you can continue talking forever after what you just said." Kit had replied, completely shocked by the fact that Tiberius was actually returning his feelings. Feelings he had felt for so long and been so afraid to admit, to himself and to Ty. 

He looked inside the other boy's eyes. They were gray like stormy sky and even though Kit never truly looked at him directly, which he didn't mind, they were the most beautiful he had ever seen in his life. He knew that this was probably the last moment they were going to spend together so the blond boy took a deep breath and slowly approached his lips toward Ty's.

And that's when Julian and Emma decided to arrive to save the day. 

So that's where they were at the moment. The past three days were mostly spent healing, sleeping and studying for the upcoming Shadowhunters mid-semester exam (yes education was still a thing.)

Kit and Ty hadn't really talked that much about the near-death love declaration but things did feel a little different between them, in a good way. The pressure of brushing the others hand and being nervous that the other wouldn't like it was gone and there had even been some light hand holding under the table during lunch time.

But they hadn't talked about what they were exactly. And if they were something would they tell the rest of the family? 

Those were all questions that roamed inside Kit's head while he was waiting for Ty's answer. He was about to finally sit down when he heard the faint sound of paper sliding on hard-wood floor.

He looked at down and there he saw the crumpled sheet. He grabbed it with his slightly shaking hands and read the message that was written in Ty's neat handwriting:

We didn't get the chance to spend a lot of time together. Would U like 2 go on a date w/ me?

                                                                                          -Kit

                               Yes, I would love too. Meet me in the movie room in ten minutes.

                                                                                        -Ty B.