o n e

zach sits in his third period in a daze as he stares at the back of his crushes head, daniel seavey.

zach is in twelfth grade a long with daniel, who he's had a crush on since last year when he skipped the tenth grade.

something just stood out about daniel.

the teacher clears his throat before he snaps at zach, "mr. herron can you tell me the answer for number sixteen?"

math has always been easy for zach, but this catches zach off guard as his eyes dart down to number sixteen

'what is the square root of 8050? round to the nearest whole number."

zach had went on a head of the class, so he already had it written down.

past zach always looks out for future zach for moments like these since he day dreams a lot.

zach quickly says, "ninety."

mr. webb gives him a look before going to the next person who appears to not be paying attention.

daniel catches his eye as he looks back at him, he gives me a gentle smile and i return it.

my cheeks are warm, i know they are but no one can tell since my cheeks are naturally pigmented.

i'm in choir, a class that i share with the one and only, daniel seavey.

corbyn is considered my best friend, and he sits beside me as he rushes to finish his language arts homework.

"you misspelled that" i say as i point down at his paper, "i know i did, i'm rushing" he quickly says as he begins erasing all of his mistakes.

corbyn is super smart, he should've been out of school and half way through college by now, but he never skipped a grade because he didn't want to leave his friends.

or as he actually put it, "i don't want to have adulthood forced on me, just yet."

i watch daniel turn to his friend, jonah with a big smile on his face which causes my heart to flutter.

corbyn's voice startles me when he starts talking, "you're staring again."

corbyn is the only one who knows about my crush on daniel, "n-no i wasn't."

corbyn has a smile resting on his lips, "whatever you say."

the choir room's door opens and jack avery walks in looking bored by everyone's eyes on him.

"jack, you're late again, do you have an excuse?" ms. julian asks, she isn't expecting an excuse.

"nope" is all jack says as he makes his way to an empty chair.

this is jack avery, no one really knows his deal except for maybe daniel, who used to be jack's former best friend.

apparently something went wrong half way through tenth grade, but no one knows what that was.

but it was between jack and daniel.

jonah marais was the glue of their friendship but he couldn't fix what had happen between the two.

he's still super close to the two boys even if they don't want anything to do with each other.

i immediately catch the worried expression on daniel's face as he watches jack take a seat.

well that's interesting.

"it appears that it's jack who doesn't want anything to do with daniel."

feedback?

yo, i just noticed daniel's knee

well that's the first chapter, the under case is intended.