s e v e n t e e n

"you're gonna fall if you go down like that!" jack yelled as i attempted to go down a ramp.

obviously it was to late and i was already rolling in to the center of the ramp; i laid on my back staring at the sky until jack loomed over me.

he could finally hear his skateboard settle down near by.

"you have to be careful!" jack scolded as he lightly tapped zach's stomach with his shoe.

zach lifted himself up, ignoring the elder as he made his way back to the top of the ramp.

zach was always one to push himself to accomplish more.

jack followed him up and demonstrated how to go down smoothly; it just looked complex.

zach quickly matched jack's stance and forced his weight on the front of the board to make himself go down.

"be careful!" jack said once again.

zach muttered, "i'll be fine" but in reality he was gonna be in a whole lot of pain.

he rolled this time scraping his knee and hands against the wooden surface as he fell off the board roughly.

he cursed himself as he began to shake; you're not gonna cry zach herron-

as he told himself those words tears were built up in his eyes, but he didn't let the tears fall as he clutched his scraped hands together.

jack was crouched down beside him in less than thirty seconds.

"are you okay- hey don't cry" jack's worried tone became soothing as he wrapped his hands around my still clutched ones.

"i'm not" zach mumbled but he didn't move as he stared at their hands.

"sure" jack said, obviously smiling as he looked down at my scraped knee, "i'll get you some bandages."

jack stood up, "come on cry baby" jack said as he pulled zach up, "i am not crying."

zach sat on the bench as jack poured water from his water bottle on to the red skin.

washing away some of the blood and scraped skin.

zach winced and jack continued on with playing nurse.

he grabbed a large band aid and placed it over zach's knee, "let me see your hands."

zach listened to jack because something about jack being so focused was amusing to zach.

jack did the same thing he had done to zach's knee on both of his hands.

"there now stop crying" jack chuckled as he rubbed zach's tears away.

tears that he was unaware had fallen as he was to occupied with watching jack.

"you look even more red than usual!"

feedback?

bully to boyfriend is up and ready to read if you are interested in the zonah