t w e n t y n i n e

XxBella_HerronxX, this chapter is a thank you from my tiny legs and i. :)))

zach sat at the dinner table doing his science homework, okay more like staring at the paper with a blank expression.

zach glanced over at corbyn sitting beside him scribbling down answers quickly.

corbyn looked up and scrunched his eyebrows, "are you copying off of me?"

"i'm bored" zach groaned as he doodled a box on his paper and colored it in until his lead broke.

corbyn looked at zach's paper, noticing only his name and date were written on it before returning back to his own.

he sighed as he slipped the paper back in to his book bag, losing all interest in the blank paper.

"here" corbyn handed zach his paper, zach grabbed it.

zach looked at the paper, it was finished, "bring it with you to class on monday."

i nodded before slipping it in my bag.

zach unplugged his phone by the counter as he checked his notifications.

his mom texted him, will you call grandma and ask her to pick up ryan from practice? i'm gonna be an hour late.

zach sighed as he glanced at corbyn who was tying his shoe, "would you mind picking up ryan from practice?"

"no" corbyn said as he finished tying his shoe.

zach typed a quick reply, corbyn and i are going to pick him up, before following corbyn out the door.

"where's reese?" corbyn asked as he began driving.

"a dentist appointment, i think my aunt took her" zach mumbled unsure if it was a dentist or doctors appointment, because he doesn't pay attention.

when i got out of the car and called ryan over, he picked up his bag; and glanced at me, "you're not mom."

"nope, but corbyn and i picked you up" zach said and ryan's eyes lit up.

"corbyn!" the boy said happily as he hopped in the back and bumped the blondes fist.

zach got in the passenger seat and rolled his eyes as they took off, back to the house.

ryan has always liked corbyn, he was another brother figure.

"still bored?" corbyn asked as he laid on the brunette's bed, scrolling through his phone.

zach sat on the floor with his legs crossed while he copied corbyn's answers, "yeah."

"me too," corbyn sighed as rolled on to his stomach.

his mom was downstairs cooking dinner, while his aunt played with reese and ryan.

"you should come with me to a party," he hesitated before saying, "it starts at nine."

"you know i don't like parties" zach said, hoping the subject was now done with.

"but zach," corbyn groaned violently, "you never go to parties, you need to live."

zach glanced up at corbyn, who was still looking at his phone.

"bitch i am living" zach said as he flipped both of the papers over, "you didn't answer any if these."

"well you aren't living your best life obviously" corbyn said as he motioned for the paper.

zach handed him the paper, "i'm breathing aren't i?"

"there's a back!" corbyn groaned before dropping his face in one of the pillows.

"bitch you breathing, but you ain't living" corbyn said as he slid down beside zach.

zach handed corbyn a pencil, and corbyn started writing down answers.

zach sighed, "when is it again?"

"what?" corbyn asked as he skimmed the reading.

"the party, what else?" zach shook his head as he began writing what corbyn had written.

"nine" corbyn said, and zach sighed again, "i guess i could tag along."

corbyn glanced at me before scrunching his eyebrows, "are you being serious?"

"yup" is all zach said as he continued writing.

"well shit, i gotta text jack and tell him that we aren't kidnapping you," corbyn sighed as he grabbed his phone.

zach watched corbyn text jack from the corner of his eye, "jack's gonna be there?"

"it's his party."

feedback?

bitch i don't know where i'm going with this but we going to a party i guess because a bitch needed to u p d a t e.