t h i r t y t w o

zach laid in his bed quietly humming to oliver tree's new song, hurt.

it had to have been going on two in the morning, it was tuesday; zach couldn't sleep.

he turned his phone off and threw his ear buds down on his stand.

zach flung himself out of his bed, only wearing a pair of black shorts.

he slipped on a red adidas pullover and tiptoed downstairs, knowing neither of his parents were home.

on the couch he saw ryan sleeping; he must have came down here to play videos games and fell asleep.

the xbox was still on the his controller was still in his hand.

zach turned the xbox off and placed the controller on its charger before going to the shoe closet.

he pulled out his pair of white converse and slipped them on, lazily tucking the string inside the shoe.

zach unlocked the door and went outside; he was going on a walk.

he walked around the quiet neighborhood until he was tired, which was around three thirty in the morning.

he came back home to see jack sitting on his porch.

"what are you doing here?" he asked as he walked up to the drowsy looking boy.

jack looked at zach and just mumbled, "i was arguing with my mom and stormed out, but realized i had not where to go."

zach gently smiled as jack and pulled him up, "come on, my parents aren't home."

zach held jack hand as he opened the door, "but be quiet my siblings are sleeping."

jack nodded and didn't say anything as they both went up the stairs quietly.

"why were you out?" jack asked as they sat on zach's bed.

"i couldn't sleep so i went on a walk until i was tired" zach said as he flung his adidas pullover and sneakers off.

jack gently slipped off his doc martins which weren't tied; he was still wearing what he wore to school on monday.

a basic thrasher t-shirt tucked into his blue ripped jeans being held up by a black belt, along with his doc martins.

"do you want to borrow some of my clothes?" zach asked.

"just lend me some shorts" jack said as he unbuckled his belt; zach pulled out an identical pair to his own except these had a nike symbol.

jack took the pair and slipped them before taking his shirt off.

jack laid down as zach turned his light off and rolled in to the bed beside jack.

jack laid on his back on the dark, staring up at the ceiling while zach laid facing him running his fingers through jack's curls.

"what did you fight about?" zach whispered not wanting to ruin the peacefulness.

jack sighed, "she found that i had been sneaking out."

"and you started arguing?" zach asked.

"yeah she's the stricter parent, the party i threw was at my dad's house" jack mumbled.

zach smiled and snuggled closer to jack; he kissed his cheek.

"goodnight."

feedback?

oliver tree is an angel, 11/10 go bump his shit. :)

this chapter sucks ew.