e i g h t

jack sits beside mein language arts, copying whatever notes i take.

"use different colors" zach whispered as he stopped jack from using his red pen.

zach passed him a blue pen and jack just took it and continued, waiting for me to write more.

"i'm never gonna look at this" jack mumbled.

zach watched the boy take a green pen as he continued writing down key words for his essay.

"i'm basically your tutor; i'm gonna help you" zach whispered back as he stared key words on jack's papers.

zach quickly became dazed as he watched daniel in front of them whisper a couple of things to the girl beside him; harlie.

he frowns and turns around; locking eyes with jack but quickly adverts his eyes.

he smiles as he looks at me, "how long does the essay have to be?"

zach looked down at what had copied down, "a-at least t-three to four p-pages."

he yelled at himself for how much he stuttered.

"thanks" is all daniel says and zach's lips form in to a smile as he stared at the back of daniel's head.

"so, you have a thing for daniel?" jack whispers in a much lower tone than his normal whisper.

"w-what?" zach's eyes widened and his cheeks became hot but it wasn't obvious.

jack rolls his eyes, "you tryna fuck?"

zach's face had to be one thousand percent redder than usual as he stared at the boy with noodle hair.

"n-no, what the hell j-jack?" zach snapped at the boy and jack just raised his finger to his lips; which had a smirk placed on them.

zach huffed as he slouched in his desk; it couldn't have been that obvious.

why is he smirking at me? whats he gonna do? is he gonna tell him?!

jack's eyes seemed to darken and his smirk vanished when daniel glanced passed them to look at the clock.

"jack?" zach asked as he walked beside the boy in to choir.

"hmm?" the boy hummed as he glanced at me.

"a-are you gonna t-tell people a-about my...s-secret?" zach stuttered out as he fiddled with his fingers.

"why would i tell anyone?" jack asked.

"i don't know..." zach mumbled as he watched jack glance over to daniel and jonah laughing at john.

"i'm gonna help you get the boy" jack finally said and zach just glanced at him; "the catch?"

"no catch; just get me good grades and i'll get you, daniel."

feedback?

bihhh, jack had posted a picture of him and gabbie, but then zach posted a picture of him and jack