t h i r t y

"it's his party."

zach goes quiet as he feels his mind fill up with a whole bunch of petty questions.

why wasn't i invited? i'm his fucking boyfriend.

zach was quiet for most of the ride, and even when corbyn would ask him if he was okay, he'd just nod.

zach had made them late on purpose by forty five minutes.

he had stood in the shower; letting hot water run down his body, despite hearing corbyn complain on the other side of the locked door.

they got out of the car and zach looked up at the large brick house.

the music was loud when zach opened the door, he hadn't mind it until people starting turning it up even more.

zach wandered around the house for five minutes, dragging corbyn along where ever he went.

i stepped in to the large kitchen quickly skimming over the people standing around with cups in their hands.

my eyes lock with a pair of brown ones.

jack fucking avery.

jack was talking to gabbie, he said something to the girl and she turned around and waved at me.

i fake smiled at her, and waved back before jack starting walking towards me.

corbyn slightly yelled, "i'm going to get a drink."

i nodded and jack was right in front of me, leaning in to my ear, "hey, i didn't know you'd be here."

"well you know, i wasn't invited" i smiled at the curly haired boy who wore a vans beanie with a couple loose curls poking out.

jack scrunched his eyebrow, "what?"

"why didn't you ask my if i wanted to come?" i asked, "because you don't like parties."

i rolled my eyes, "you still could've asked though."

"i'm sorry zach," the boy said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it with a smile.

i couldn't stay mad as i watched him, "next time invite me!"

jack nodded, "i will, i promise."

zach had downed his third bottle of beer when he decided to head outside; jack followed close behind.

"what are you doing zach?" he asked.

"i'm getting some fresh air" i mumbled as i sat on the top step, with jack right beside me.

i watched him slip his beanie off and sit it down beside him; he ruffled his own hair before glancing at me.

why are you so fucking hot?

zach's mind was fuzzy when he grabbed the back of jack's neck, pulling him in to a quick kiss.

i pulled away; a smile on my lips as i looked up at the night sky.

"zach!" jack whined before pulling me in to another kiss, i smiled in to the kiss.

jack had slid his tongue across my bottom lip; asking for an entrance, which i happily denied.

i could tell jack was getting aggravated when he suddenly pulled me on to his lap.

i gasped when he suddenly squeezed my ass; he took his chance to slip his tongue in to my mouth.

we both tasted of different alcohol.

my hands made their way up to his curls; tugging them which made jack release a low moan.

jack's hands made their way under neath my hoodie as he began to kiss down my jaw.

i let out of soft moan when he began to suck on the sensitive skin on my neck.

"j-jack, stop s-someone's gonna see u-us" i stuttered as i pressed my forehead against his.

jack stopped and pecked my lips.

"i don't care."

feedback?

i'm finna try something different and write smut in the next chapter for daniels_apple_juice

i'm finna try something different and write smut in the next chapter for daniels_apple_juice. i love you. :)

smut is cringey to write, so we'll see how that goes.