e l e v e n

"y-you haveee a cu-tee faze."

zach stood there staring down at the boy as he took a drink of the glass of water.

"how are you?" i laughed as i watched the boys eye flutter rapidly as he gave me a goofy smile.

"n-not that drunkk..." he then giggled once again and zach just shook his head as he went to leave the room.

"zach?" the boy called out and zach looked back at him from the entrance of the room.

"yes jack?" i asked as i lifted my hand to turn the light off.

"caaan you s-stay in heree with m-ee?" the boy slurred the sentence as he watched me from the slits his eyes formed.

zach hesitantly clicked the light off before tapping the wall.

it might scare him if he wakes up in a someone's childhood room; it'll probably scare him if he wakes up to zach on the other side of him to...

"do you really want me to?" i asked as i turned to the boy.

he nodded and smiled when i sighed and made my way over to him. "what side do you want?" i asked.

he didn't move; only smiled.

i sighed as i climbed over him to get to the side that was pressed up against the wall.

he once again laughs.

zach eyes scan the boys outline as they lay in the dark.

jack's laugh and smile when he was drunk was hella cute; but so was his sober smile and laugh.

zach could hear the boy breathing; and then he heard him humming softly to himself.

"soooo d-id youu en-joy talkingg to dannny?" he asked and i could tell he was wearing a playful smirk as he talked.

"i guess?" zach asked as he glances as jack in the dark, "why?"

"no rea-son" he hiccupped as he rolled over to face me. zach just stared at the boy as he played with the blanket close to zach's arm.

he could make out most of the boys features since there was a soccer ball night light on the wall by the bathroom.

zach yawned and he could hear jack yawn as well.

soon zach could hear jacks small snores indicating that he had finally fallen asleep.

"jack is a really cute when he's drunk..."

feedback?