t w e n t y e i g h t

zach laid on his bed silently listening to someone come up the stairs, it was his mom.

he could tell because her steps were lighter than his dads.

zach instantly rolled over, knowing his mom was gonna check on him, which she did.

it was a thursday, she'd kick my ass if she caught me awake.

the door clicked close and as soon as it did she was checking on reese and ryan and then going back down stairs, to her room.

it had to be going on twelve in the morning.

zach unlocked his window and just stood there letting the gentle breeze hit his face as he watched a lone car zoom past the house.

he was tired but, he was waiting for something, no someone.

he watched his mothers car pulled out of the drive way and speed away.

a couple minutes of standing there, across the street he saw a curly headed boy skating around the corner.

he had some loose curls poking out of his hood.

i shook my head before closing the window and grabbing my phone.

i began to tip toe down the stairs.

zach stopped by the front door and picked up his slip on checkered vans, he quickly slipped them on before going in to the kitchen.

my book bag sat on a chair, and i slipped my keys out of the side pocket.

a lamp was on in the living room.

i glanced in to the living room where my dad was asleep on the couch, his computer was open and there were papers on the floor.

zach shook his head before grabbing a blanket off the back of the recliner.

he picked up the papers and placed them on the coffee table beside his computer before closing the top.

zach quickly turned off the lamp and spread the blanket out on top of his father.

he glanced at him when he walked towards the door, to see if he was gonna wake up; he didn't.

zach couldn't help but make his way back to the kitchen and get a drink of water, knowing jack hates waiting.

zach unlocked the door, slowly he opened it and made sure the bottom lock was still locked before closing the door gently.

he slipped his keys and phone in to his jogger's pockets before picking up his board.

jack leaned against the stop sign across the street, zach glanced both ways before jogging across the street

"damn you take to long" jack jokingly groaned before grabbing my hand and pulling me in to him.

zach scoffed but smiled as he took in the older boys sent.

i dropped my board, listening as it hit the ground as i wrapped my arms around his lower torso.

jack swiftly put his foot on my board and pushed it away from us.

"i'll race you to the skatepark" jack said with an innocent smile as he hopped on his own board and was already moving.

zach scoffed, "you're such a fucking cheater!"

but that didn't mean zach wasn't gonna try to beat the cheater.

jack was laughing when zach came in to the skatepark, holding his board with a frown.

"one hundred percent bullshit!" he muttered as he threw his board down.

"w-what's wrong z-zach?" jack said in between laughs.

zach stared at his boyfriend, "you. you're a fucking cheater! and that fucking cat who jumped out of no where almost killing me!"

"so, do you think i told the cat to jump out in front of you?" jack asked.

zach shook his head as he fell back in to the grass, "fuck off."

"no, no, i admit that i am a bitch" jack said as he sat down beside zach in the grass.

"so you are a female dog?" zach mumbled as he looked up at jack who was adjusting his beanie.

"nope i'm a male dog, i definitely have penis" jack said.

zach chuckled before asking, "what kind of dog are you?"

"noodle the poodle, obviously" jack said as he fell on to his back beside zach who was smiling.

"you're so stupid" zach chuckled as he glanced at jack who was looking up at the sky.

"yeah, but i'm your idiot, idiot."

feedback?

happy 19th birthday jackkkkkkk

(we gonna act like this isn't a day late, my friend shares a birthday with jack so i was with her and couldn't post this yesterday.)