f o u r

in the week that corbyn had promised to take zach skating, he finally did.

zach had learned the basics of skateboard, by that he can stand on it and not totally die.

he can some what go straight but he can't turn left or right and he almost dies every time he tries to stop himself from face planting.

they pulled in to the parking lot.

"corbyn, this is stupid...let's go home" zach quickly said as his heart began to beat inside his chest.

"oh hell no, i'm your best friend remember?" corbyn says as he turns off the car.

"yeah, so i'm gonna be a good best friend and buy that game you wanted" zach smiled hopefully with his bribe.

corbyn seems to be thinking as he grips his keys, "nope, i'm about to motivate the fuck out of you!"

zach clenches his teeth as he glares at the bleach blond boy.

corbyn quickly gets out of the car and circles around where he opens the door for zach, who doesn't budge.

"zach, what happened to wanting to be daniel's skating buddy?" corbyn sighed as he leans on the frame of the car.

zach growled as he unbuckled himself, "one more mention of that and i'll beat you with my emo ass board."

corbyn quickly backed up, "rawr."

"i swear to god corbyn." he always seems to find a way to turn my words in to a joke or simply something that amuses him.

zach stared down the board in the backseat, "so the video game is still a no?"

corbyn nodded, "correct, now lets get motivated."

zach shook his head as he watched the boy walk up to the fence that wrapped around the whole skatepark.

prison for zach, but freedom for everyone else.

zach held his board close to his body as he walked up to corbyn slowly.

corbyn and zach watched in amazement as kids, younger than themselves raced up and down.

some when back and fourth on the ramps, which was amazing for zach since he can even move without fidgeting.

"go get 'em tiger!" corbyn said as he smacked zach on the back.

he's gonna look like a total idiot compared to half the kids, who look like fucking toddlers.

he stood near the end of the park, where no one was so he could simply try to go back and fourth without making a complete fool out of himself.

zach sighed as he put one foot on the board, never removing the other foot from the ground.

suddenly someone clears their throat, "are you gonna ride or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot?"

"jack avery."

feedback?

jonah should've "accidentally" pushed zach's face in to jack's as soon as the picture was taken