t w e n t y f o u r

zach kept getting distracted by jack and gabbie talking and laughing on the bleachers.

a ball had hit him right in the ribcage.

it was like he didn't know it happened; he kind of froze there before he realized he was holding his breath.

"shit" he muttered before he heard lilian call out to him, "zach are you alright!"

he just nodded and the game had started up again.

they had made a goal and lilian made zach switch with drew.

when he sat down he flung his head back, making it smack against the fence on purpose as he gripped his jersey.

"i just got hit in the stomach lilian" zach said as he rolled his eyes, "i'm not a little bitch" he muttered under his breath.

"zach stop throwing a fit and just breathe" she said, "but i am fine."

"sure" she said before hitting my stomach with a water bottle, "damn it."

"watch your tone" she said before chuckling.

i could feel people looking at me and out of annoyance i looked back and caught the eye of jack.

he looked away quickly but looked back just as fast and mouthed, 'are you okay?'

zach nodded and jack smiled before gabbie whispered something to him and he laughed.

zach whipped his head around and impatiently gripped the bench and watched the other team make a goal.

zach was finally back in the game after watching, which was annoying as hell.

soon the game was over and we had won.

while everyone was celebrating, zach was walking off the field while brushing his fingers through his hair.

he was lightly shoved and when he turned around it was jack, "where are you going?" he asked

"the locker room, i need to shower" i said as i continued to walk.

"you know gabbie right?" he asked as he followed right behind me.

"not really, we have art together" i said.

"well, she asked if i wanted to get pizza with her, so can we reschedule?" he asked.

"sure" zach nodded and jack smiled before running back towards the bleachers, "i owe you!"

zach just sped up his pace really not in the mood to be anywhere near anyone.

he was annoyed.

like, really annoyed and pissed, and he didn't have a right to be.

when zach entered the locker room, he smacked his hand against a locker as he walked towards the showers.

he groaned, knowing that was a stupid idea.

"its probably a date."

feedback?

(cover of book)

(cover of book)

title ✏ oversized sweaters

corbyn besson ✏ "do you remember this sweater?"
"no, should i?" ✏ daniel seavey

sooo my new dorbyn book is out.

who doesn't need an amnesia book? well anyways daniel loses his memories from being in a bad accident when he's on a road trip with some of his friends. corbyn, his boyfriend, comes up with a plan to help bring back some of his memories using old sweaters they used to share.

eh i hate this plot to but i can make it work, maybe.