t w e n t y

tw: rape

〰️

it was just a normal day, i woke up, went to school, and then attended soccer practice.

"zach share the ball" george scolded as zach just rolled his eyes at his coaches words, "yeah yeah."

george had always been one to piss zach off, but they we're considered friends.

he had curly brown hair, green eyes, freckles coated his face, and he seemed to rarely smile.

"i'm serious, zach! pass the ball" george said and zach just dropped the ball and made his way back towards the field.

he heard george sigh before blowing his whistle.

zach had signed up for a one on one practice on wednesday, so he could become even better.

even though george always pissed him off, afterwards they were always joking around with one another.

it was weird, zach had finished his one on one with george and had went to take a shower before calling his mom.

he had been getting dressed when all of a sudden george was right behind him.

i sat there staring down at my feet as i thought back to the feeling of his hands holding me down.

the feeling of my heart beating in my ears.

we were on a public transportation bus and jack never asked why i suddenly had a panic attack.

he just sat there with his hand resting on top of mine; it was comforting.

i started to wonder if jack was used to comforting people during their hard times.

the bus came to a stop; it was at my house.

jack just stood up, still holding my hand as he led me out the bus doors, i didn't stop him.

"jack?" zach finally whispered as they stood in front of his house.

jack squeezed my hand in response as he pulled me towards the front door.

i mumbled "thank you," as i unlocked the front door, no one was home.

jack just smiled and let go of my hand before folding his arms around me, he was warm and smelled of mint.

kind of like lavender as well.

"take it easy zach" is all he said before leaving me in the door way as he walked off.

zach watched the boy cross the street, he stopped as soon as he was on the other side of the street.

"stop staring and go inside zach!"

feedback?

title: oversized sweatersship: dorbyn (daniel seavey + corbyn besson)

ship: dorbyn (daniel seavey + corbyn besson)

daniel seavey ✏ "remember when we used to stay up until four in the morning just laughing?

"just take the sweater danny." ✏ corbyn besson

title: congenital analgesiaship: dorbyn (daniel seavey + corbyn besson)

ship: dorbyn (daniel seavey + corbyn besson)

daniel seavey ✏ "i have congenital analgesia corbyn."

"what illness is that?" ✏ corbyn besson

daniel seavey ✏ "i can't feel pain."

which book should i publish?