s e v e n

"you can't just say that kind of stuff to teachers, jack!" zach complained as they walked side by side out of school.

"sorry!" jack apologized to the boy for the hundredth time, he just wanted the younger boy to shut up.

he's drawing attention to them, jack prefers to not be looked at by his peers while he's walking with zach.

he's not embarrassed by the younger, he's afraid people will try to talk to him again.

"jack dislikes people greatly."

"i just say the first thing that comes to mind" jack explained.

zach groaned, "that's a reason why you're failing jack; think before you answer the teachers questions."

jack groaned right back at the boy; "if i wanted a lecture, i would've just called my mom."

zach seemed like he was going to continue but a smile appeared on his lips from where he was trying to act serious still.

zach took notice the the smile that appeared on the face of the older boy that walked beside him.

it was like a triggered affect.

zach quickly looked away as they continued walking; zach had to admit... jack's smile was really cute.

zach began to grow tired as he pushed off the ground for like the eight hundredth time.

he had multiple scrapes and scratches on his hands and knees.

he went back and fourth on the smooth concrete.

jack taught him the basics of how to just go back and fourth on flat surfaces.

zach practiced the hell out of the simple gesture.

to jack it was a simple technique, to zach it was a step closer to daniel.

he wanted to be closer to daniel; no he needed to be closer to the tall brunette who smile lit up the room a long with his pretty blue eyes.

zach almost lost balance as he thought of his crush.

but jack was instantly in front of him, grabbing his waist and holding him steady.

zach's arms instantly found jack's shoulders as an instinct.

zach and jack both realized how close they were when they we're both sharing the tiny air bubble between their bodies.

their breaths becoming one.

their heartbeats drumming at the speed of lightning.

jack quickly let go of zach's slender waist and backed up, zach stepped down off the board.

refusing to acknowledge what had just happened.

jack cleared his throat as he turns away from zach, making his way back to his own board, which was pressed to the fence.

zach simply shrugged off how loud his heartbeat was as it drummed on in his ears.

"i think that should be good for today..." jack kept his voice steady and his eye's low.

zach agreed and jack continued walking with the boy, promising to get him home safe.

a promise which he made to corbyn when they stood in the choir room, where jack was actually on time and present.

zach waved the boy off as he made his way to his porch, the living room light still on.

jack called for the boy before walking away.

"be careful and bring band aids next time!"

feedback?

just some advice; once again to lazy to find jach related pictures, so deal with it