t w e n t y s e v e n

zach watched as jack talked to the choir director by his piano.

"why are you smiling like that?" corbyn asked as he sat down beside me in choir.

zach glanced at corbyn, "like what?"

"like a creepy old guy" corbyn said as he stared right back at me, before looking around the room.

"daniel isn't even in the room, yet" he said.

zach immediately shook his head, "maybe i'm not smiling about daniel, ever thought about that?"

"it would be a first, but i guess it could be possible" corbyn said as if he were actually thinking about it.

zach shook his head, "i have a boyfriend."

corbyn stared at me before he started laughing at me, "w-who, daniel?"

"no! oh my god, why are you like this?" zach scoffed as he watched corbyn grab his water bottle.

"like what? it was a serious question zach!" he said as he took a drink.

i quickly squeezed the bottom and corbyn shirt got water on it, "i don't know who would date your rude ass."

zach couldn't help but laugh at the fake blonde as he took the bottom of his already wet shirt to wipe his chin.

"so who is dating your rude ass?" corbyn finally asked.

zach looked over at jack, who was still wrapped in a deep conversation.

"who have i been hanging out with a lot lately?" zach asked as he looked back to corbyn who was starring depressingly down at his shirt.

"jack?" corbyn said.

zach smiled as he nodded before glancing back at jack and looking over at daniel and jonah laughing along with a couple others.

who all knows?

corbyn blinked, "so goodbye mr. seavey, and hello mr. avery?"

zach nodded, "i guess, yeah."

corbyn nodded and the instructor quickly called us to the bleachers.

when zach sat down in art, daniel seated himself right beside him without a word.

zach just glanced at the older boy, not questioning him as he became some what nervous with his presence.

"hi?" zach finally said as he looked over at the brunette.

daniel smiled and just said a quick yet happy, "hey."

zach flinched slightly when the boy responded for some reason, "why aren't you sitting with your friends?"

daniel frowned, "we aren't friends?"

"of course we're friends" zach confirmed, quickly feeling bad.

something about daniel's expression and posture seemed to come off as nervous even when he smiled.

"is there something wrong?" zach finally asked, fully concerned about the boy.

daniel looked panicked but then sighed, "you saw us right?"

"you're gonna have to be more specific" zach said, confused by the boys words.

"me and jonah, in the locker bay..." daniel whispered as he looked down at his hands gripping his seat.

oh.

"the kiss?" zach asked and daniel was quick to shush him, "you're to loud."

"sorry" zach chuckled, "don't people know that you're gay?"

"they don't know that jonah is in the closet..." daniel whispered as he glanced around the room.

zach nodded, "if you're wandering, the secret is safe with me."

daniel sighed in relief as his once white knuckle flooded back with color, but he still looked hesitant.

"i'm serious, i'm not gonna tell anyone."

feedback?

since i'm actually wandering, what're y'all's signs?

i'm a libra.