t h i r t y o n e

i am frickin' disgusted with myself; ew. |s m u t warning| this is unedited because i refuse to read what i have just written again for mistakes because this whole thing is a mistake.

daniels_apple_juice ; zealouszach

💭

zach out a small yelp as jack suddenly stood up.

his legs wrapped around jack's waist and his arms tightened around jack's neck.

jack's grip tightened around zach's thighs as he turned towards the front door.

"jack, your beanie" i quickly said when i saw the scrunched up hat sitting on the porch step.

"forget it" is all jack muttered before he opened the door, they were quickly consumed by the loud music.

jack instantly started going upstairs and zach looked down at a couple of people glancing at them with smug expressions.

"where are we going?" i whispered in the boys ear; he knew, but he wanted to hear jack say it.

"my room, obviously" is all jack said as he let out a small laugh; making zach red.

it didn't help that corbyn was watching, the boy winked before downing a shot.

oh my god no.

💭

jack impatiently swung open his door and slammed it just as fast.

he connected his lips with zach's as he walked over toward his bed, only to have zach break the kiss.

"the door?" i whispered and jack groaned as he gently placed me on the bed, before locking the door.

zach took this quick second to look around, he didn't see much other than outlines since it was dark.

jack walked back over to zach; kissing him before tugging at the bottom of his sweatshirt.

i didn't hesitate letting jack slip off my hoodie, jack slipped his own shirt off before i tugged him back in to an open mouth kiss.

my back quickly connected with the sheet's when jack pushed me down; straddling me.

their lips moved in sync as the two boys explored each other's bodies.

jack began to rub his groin in to zach's, which made the boy bite his tongue to suppress a moan.

zach soon became annoyed with how tight his joggers were becoming; he wanted them off, badly.

jack noticed zach's discomfort as he trailed down the boy's stomach leaving marks wherever he pleased.

which made the brunette a moaning mess.

jack stopped at zach's waist band, looking up at him for permission, zach lifted his lower body in response as he shimmied them off.