t w o

language arts is the one of the only classes i have with jack avery.

i also have that class with daniel, most of my classes have daniel and that works out great for me.

jack and i have never talked, and that's saying something since we sit right next to each other.

i'm being serious, he's my desk partner and he won't even look my way.

only out the window or straight a head, never in my direction.

zach wants to know what happened between jack and daniel, just like everyone else. maybe even a little more.

i'm admiring the beauty, known as daniel seavey who sits two desks a head of us.

i look out the window when a ray of sunlight suddenly peered on to the side of my face.

just as i do so jack turns his head slightly, to glance at at me, his eyes are so cold and there's dark circles under them.

its startles me, because like i said jack never looks in my direction.

jack is intimidating on many levels, even though he's short. it's something about his eyes.

even his glances make you wanna look away as soon as you make eye contact.

my face heats up easily, since i'm a shy person.

that's why its great to have naturally rosy cheeks, even though people think you're blushing all the time.

he smirks at me and turns his direction back to the teacher and her stupid lesson, that i learned about in eighth grade.

did he just, smirk at me?

art, its torture for me.

that's the only class i can't do, and it should be the simplest thing!

but its not i wasn't born with the talent and i'm to lazy to practice because i get frustrated easily, so the papers usually get crumpled immediately.

tiffany, she's nice. she's also new and i've taken a liking to her as a friend.

we're working with water color today, and its annoying her every time the water color goes outside the lines.

"you're using to much water" i say as i take a paper towel and dab it on to her paper where the color is outside the lines.

its funny how i know when others are doing something wrong, but i, myself can't do the things that i'm criticizing them on.

i move the paper towel and it exposes little pink patches outside the lines.

"that's all i can do to fix it for now" she mumbles.

"get a tinier paint brush" i say.

she gets up to get another paint brush which is over by daniel and jonah's table.

i listen in on their conversations every now in then, in case i hear something interesting.

"do any of you guys skateboard?" daniel asks as he swirls his paintbrush in the water that sits in the middle of their table.

"no, why?" josie, a small timid girl asks.

"i want someone to skateboard with me, its boring when you don't know anyone at the skatepark...and awkward when a ten year old tries to run up on you" daniel laughs.

which causes others to laugh, i mean do you blame them? his laugh is adorable.

tiffany turns around, "don't you and jack avery skate at the same park? i saw the two of you when i went to pick up my younger brothers."

tiffany obviously didn't get the memo.

daniel's once happy laugh becomes quiet as he continue to stir the water with his paint brush, but much slower this time, "yeah."

my cousin has a skateboard, she doesn't use it anymore, i wonder if she'll give it to me.

that's when the thought hits me.

"i'm gonna become daniel's skating buddy."

feedback?

who ever made this, i love you