C5

Getting Closer

TAP TAP TAP THE RAIN would speak to each other as it was raining heavily. Yoongi stopped his car right in front of Taehyung's house. It wasn't an apartment Eunna went yesterday. But it was a house. A big house of his.

"This is his— another house? " Eunna asked Yoongi as her mouth was wide opened. Yoongi turned off the engine and nodded his head. "Of course, he's rich though. He can own anything he wants. " he shrugged and looked out the window.

"It's raining heavily. Let me send you to the gate. " Yoongi said and he took an umbrella behind his seat. He then got off from his car and covered Eunna using the umbrella.

"Here you go, " he said once they reached the main door. Then, an old woman opened the door for them. After seeing Yoongi, she smiled. "Yoongi " she called his name.

Yoongi turned his head to face the old woman who just greeted and a smile showed up on his flawless face. "Aunty Marie! "

The old woman finally turned to Eunna who just stood there like a statue then approached her. "Hey young lady. You must be Taehyung's assistant, right? " she asked. Eunna nodded and tried to peek into the house. "Is he inside? He asked me to come here." she stated.

"Oh yes, he's waiting for you as well. Come in! " she smiled brightly. But before entering the house, Eunna looked at Yoongi and asked "Are you going to follow me? ". He took a few seconds before answering and finally said "No. It's okay. He wants to meet you. Not me. " he smiled.

"I think I need to go now. Take care. Call me if you need a ride home. I can pick you up " he reminded her. Eunna gave him a small smile then nodded her head. "Alright, don't worry" she chuckled and followed Aunty Marie to wherever she wanted to lead her.

"Taehyung is waiting for you at the balcony " the old woman said to her and she nodded as response. She was thinking about who was the old woman. If she's Taehyung's maid, then why do she calls him by his name? Eunna shrugged the thoughts off and walked to the spot where Taehyung was waiting for her.

Once she reached the balcony, she saw Taehyung who was sipping on his hot tea. She smiled and made her way to him. "Hi, Sir." she approached him nicely and stood beside him. "May I sit here? " she asked while looking at the empty chair that was placed right in front Taehyung.

He nodded. "Sure "

She sat down and put her handbag on her lap. Then, she turned to her boss who wanted to meet her. "Yes, Sir? " she asked.

He sighed, "I'm sorry for acting rude this afternoon. I wasn't in the mood " he said. Surprised that he apologized, Eunna shook her head rapidly. "Eh. It's okay, Sir. I don't mind. I know you were quite mad this noon. That's why I didn't chase you. I know you need some time. " she said.

"I'm not used to act like that to be true. It's just— being rude is not my style. Even towards my workers, " he stated casually. Eunna just nodded her head and played along with the conversation.

Since she was a new worker and unexpectedly needed to be his assistant, she was still awkward being around him. It wasn't like she didn't like him, but she just didn't have any idea on what to talk with him. What she knew was only nodding at his statement and support some of his ideas. That was basically what she knew.

"You're still not comfortable to be with me, right? " Taehyung suddenly asked her as she turned her head to him and widened her eyes a bit. Feeling nervous, she chuckled softly. "I'm fine Sir. It's just, I don't know what should I respond or what should I do when you suddenly tell me something ." she breathed gently.