C25

Love

Taehyung

I opened my eyes after pretending to be sleeping for 20 minutes. Carefully, I looked at my side just to see Eunna who had already fallen asleep, on my bed.

We decided to continue talking while laying on the bed but then she suddenly fall asleep. She was now had her head rested on my left arm. I wanted to pull off my arm from her head but I didn't want to wake her up.

She seemed to be tired. My arm had started to get a little numb as the blood couldn't flow properly. Even I didn't want to wake her up, I needed to move her head away from my arm or it'll ended up failing to move tomorrow morning.

Gently, I tried to pull off my arm. It went well at the first move. But when I was about to success, she suddenly mumbled something that made me stopped from making any movement.

She turned her body to face me then pulled me closer to cuddle with me. Her actions seemed like she was awake but the fact was; she was still sleeping. I could feel my heart raced for a second. I gulped.

So how am I supposed to move?

Author

The next following day, Taehyung woke up earlier than Eunna. He knew everything probably would be awkward if she finds out she slept while hugging him.

Slowly, he got off from the bed then took a glance of her sleeping face. He let out a small giggle when he noticed her mouth was slightly opened.

He breathed softly then moved closer to her. Putting his arm around her, he gently picked her up from his bed to carry her into her room. At least she wouldn't be embarrassed knowing that she accidentally slept in his room.

He knows how she would react. He stepped out of the room very carefully, minding his every steps to make sure he didn't trip to something.

Using his feet, he pushed the door that had already opened to give him more space to walk into her room.

Trying to be as gentle as he could, he placed her on the bed then pulled up the blanket to cover her body. Once he finished, he sighed softly.

"Sleep tight. "

9.05 a.m.

Eunna finally felt like waking up after hearing some noises coming from the kitchen. She could also smell something nice.

She yawned then looked around. She was in her room. It was nothing suspended for her at first but once she remembered that she was with Taehyung last night, she paused.

"I don't remember walking into my room, " she mumbled to herself. Taking a few moment, she tried to remember how can she suddenly get into her room.

But as expected, she remembered nothing. Shrugging, "Maybe I could just ask Taehyung later. "

She was done taking a quick shower then she went straight to downstairs. The good smell of some certain food was attracting her.

"Morning, " Taehyung approached her.

"Where's Aunt Marie? " it was her first question. Taehyung looked at her then took off the apron he was wearing. "She's still at her hometown. Don't you remember? I told you before. " he furrowed his eyebrows then sat on the dining table.