C11

"So your name is Jae Eunna? That's cool. You got a nice name. " Jimin said as he joined them.

A boy came and served them their food. Jimin stared down at the pancakes and chuckled softly. "You still love their pancakes, don't you? " he asked Taehyung.

"Yeah, " Taehyung answered shortly and slid the plate closer to him. Jimin knew that Taehyung didn't really like when he joined them.

Yet, he still refused to go away. He then turned to Eunna and smiled at her. "Look at that face. So cute, " he commented as he looked at her face.

As a guy, he really thinks that Eunna looked cute. Yet, he knows that she could be hot when she's with a right guy.

"Don't believe what he said. He would say that to every girl he meets " Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Jimin glared at him, "Excuse me? I only say that to girls who I think they're really cute. Just like Eunna. Don't you think she's adorable? " he turned back to Eunna and gave her a big smile.

Didn't know how to react, Eunna looked down and smiled softly. Never in her life had a guy who ever tell her that.

Taehyung just looked at the two and sighed. "Stop flirting with my assistant. I'm trying to eat. You guys are making me feel like throwing up, " he scoffed.

"Gosh, you seriously have no chill since high school. Maybe that's why you never have a girlfriend. " Jimin shook his head.

"It's not your problem " Taehyung muttered under his breath.

Jimin talked so much today. He technically had become friends with Eunna. Especially when he got to know that Eunna is from Busan. He got more excited about her.

"So you're staying under the same roof as Taehyung? " he asked while looking at both of them.

Taehyung stopped his steps and looked at Jimin, looking absolutely annoyed. "We're not going to sleep here. We'll head back to Seoul tonight. " he stated.

"Already? You just came here this evening and you're going to go back tonight? You're so boring, " Jimin rolled his eyes.

"So does it means you're not going to Jungkook's party? " he asked, which stole Taehyung's attention.

"He makes a party? " he asked.

"Yeah. That's why I'm here. I drove all the way from Busan to here just to come to his party. Since he moved to Daegu last year, I barely have a chance to meet him. " he said.

"Come on, have some chill. Let's go. I'm pretty sure Eunna would like to join too, right? " he asked Eunna.

"Well, party sounds great too. But it depends on Taehyung. I don't know anything" she said.

Jimin smiled and whispered to Taehyung. "She seems excited about the party. Come on, don't disappoint this little girl. Plus, you can meet Jungkook and the others as well," he used Eunna to make Taehyung attend the party.

He heaved a sigh, "Fine. Let's see if I want to go or not. But I don't promise anything. Besides, if I come to the party, that means I come there because of Jungkook. The others aren't really my friends. " he scoffed and signalled Eunna to get into the car with him.

"Goodbye, Eunna. Hope to see you at the party tonight. "

Taehyung was kind of quiet in the car. But suddenly, he decided to start talking to Eunna.

"Do you think going to the party would be fun? " he asked her.