C24

Beautiful.

Author

"Taehyung, " Eunna spoke, leaning closer to him who was watching the television. He didn't realize that she was calling him since the movie had all of his attention and focus.

But after feeling her breath was hitting his bare skin gently, he turned around to look at her. She was practically sitting beside him with a full plate of cookies.

"Cookies, " he smiled and took one of them to have some sweet bites. Eunna pouted a bit even she already had some cookies in her mouth. It was like something was bothering her mind.

She let out a small sigh then took Taehyung's left hand to put on her lap. Taehyung just let her do anything she wants without even bothering to ask her why. Lately, she kept acting quite clingy. It was weird but Taehyung didn't mind it.

"You've perfect nails. " she commented while playing with his slender fingers. "And perfect hands as well. " she added.

"How can a guy like you own such a good nails set? Do you go to the saloon often? " she asked casually while looking at each of his nails.

Taehyung finally moved his eyes away from the television and looked at Eunna. The way she played with his fingers made him felt sleepy. He rested his head on the couch and closed his eyes.

"Are you that bored? Why are you playing with my fingers? " he asked softly.

"I'm kind of bored. Hm. Maybe. " she shrugged. "But it's more boring if I stay at my home. I've no one to talk to. At least I have you to talk with. " she smiled. "And I can also play with you. " she giggled.

She had been acting cute since yesterday. But, she always does.

"You seem like you want something. Tell me what is it. A brand new bag? " Taehyung opened his eyes. "I've buy nothing to you since you live with me. That's so bad of me. So what do you want? Tell me. I'll surely buy them for you. " he smiled gently.

Eunna scoffed. "I've already have a handbag. Why should I buy more? " she shook her head.

"So what is it? Say it. " he gestured but she ended up sighing and turned her body to the side, didn't want to face him anymore.

"I— it's okay. It's not important anyway. " she kept her intention back and went to the stairs. "I'm going to sleep. Bye. " she spoke.

12.05 a.m.

Since Eunna said she wanted to sleep, Taehyung decided to continue watching the movie till the end. Then, he started to feel sleepy.

Yawning, he made his way up to his room. He walked pass by Eunna's room and discontinued his steps. Thinking that he should check on her before going to sleep, he held the doorknob.

"But what if she's changing? " he asked himself. He thinks for awhile then ended up going back to his room as he didn't want to disturb her. Maybe she had already fallen asleep.

Walking casually into his room, he pulled the doorknob and walked into his room. He sighed then slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he always sleep shirtless. But suddenly, he heard a loud yell.

"Don't undress in front of me! " Eunna covered her eyes with both hands, her eyes were shut tightly. Taehyung was startled as he wasn't expecting that Eunna would be in his room at this time. It was already late and she should had been sleeping right now.

Taehyung rubbed his chest gently, trying to pull off himself back. "What are you doing in my room? I thought you were sleeping. " he shook his head.