C14

TODAY, WE HAD AN IMPORTANT meeting with our new client, Mr Soo from SOO Company. Taehyung would like to make a big investment with him.

"Are you ready for the meeting? " Taehyung asked while fixing his tie with one hand.

I looked up at him and smiled a bit. "I'm ready since I was born, Sir. " I told him.

Chuckling softly, he turned to me and said "You've become more positive. That's good for you. "

"Sure. " I said as both of us stepped into the meeting room. Everyone was waiting for us. We weren't late. They were just early because all of them were informed that Taehyung rejects late people.

Taehyung took his place and I sat beside him, holding the tablet that was full with files we would be needing. "You guys are early today. That's good. " Taehyung smiled.

"Seems like you were told that I hate late people. " he talked to himself and held up the microphone to put it in front of his mouth.

Before turning the mic on, he took a glance on me and said, "If you have any opinions, don't doubt to tell me. You're my assistant so you've right to say anything in this meeting. "

I smiled assuredly and nodded my. "Alright, Sir. I will. "

He turned back to look at all the people that were in the meeting room and started talking. "Let's start our meeting now, "

Taehyung now was talking at the front, explaining to everyone about the investment that our company would invest in.

Then, a girl, who was an executive in our company stood up to give her opinion. "Sir Kim, I'm pretty sure we should invest in Hwang Company. I've made an observation on their company for the past three months. Here's the investment report of Hwang Company. " she handed Taehyung a Microsoft Chip so that he can show the report in front of everyone.

Taehyung took it and inserted the chip into the computer. Then, he tried to study the report properly.

"Yes, Sir. I agree with her as I've been following the company's activities for 2 months. They're good in investment. " a boy supported the girl's opinion.

As the report was shown, I looked at it carefully and tried to analyze every details.

Before saying anything, Taehyung looked at me as if he was waiting for me to say something. But I kept looking at the report and acted like I didn't notice he was looking at me.

I heard he sighed. He looked at the boy and girl then said "Alright, we'll inve-"

"Stop! " I stood up before he could finished his sentence. All of them turned to me.

"Yes, Eunna? Do you have something to say? " Taehyung smirked silently. "It's alright, just tell us your opinion. " he smiled at me.

I gulped as everyone was looking at me with a fierce look.

"What is she going to say? Isn't she's only an assistant? Why should she talks? " I heard they whispered to each other.

"Everyone please shut up. Eunna has something to say. " Taehyung said sternly and turned back to me. Even the CEO of SOO Company had all his attention on me.

I breathed nervously and looked at the report on the front. "We can't invest in Hwang Company. " I stated and everyone widened their eyes in disbelief.

They started talking to each other again and I could hear some of them were talking bad about me.

"What are you saying? Look at the report. They have a good sale and we would get a good amount if we invest into their company! " the girl protested, didn't want to lose to me.