C35

Letting Go

I know you're somewhere out there
somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back.
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have.

Bruno Mars

Jungkook

3.12 a.m.

It was already late in the night but I still decided to go to her house just to check on her. Bringing a bottle of wine with me, I knocked on her door then waited till she opened it.

"Jungkook, " she called my name once the door was opened. I looked down at her and as expected, she was crying because both of her eyes were swollen and red. I sighed.

"You cried again. " I shook my head but still couldn't do anything about it because it was the only way to make she feels better. She had to cry and tear down to let all the sadness away. She'd feel better after that.

She chose to not answering me. Instead, she started bursting into tears again then wiped them with her sleeves. "I'm looking so bad now. " She turned away while crying as she didn't want me to see her cry. "Don't look at me. " She sniffled while covering her face.

"Come on, don't cry. " I told her but she still insisted to cry. Probably because her heart was still hurting. I stopped for awhile and think of a way to make her forget all her pain. I smiled, "Let's go somewhere else. You'd feel better, trust me. " I held her wrist.

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at a bridge that was placed only a few kilometers from her house. I stopped my car and turned to her who still had some tears in her eyes. She cried the whole ride here.

"We're here now, let's go. " I pulled off my seatbelt and was ready to get out of the car but she stopped me. She sniffled, "What are we doing here? "

"To take some night air. Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you. I'm here, " I comforted her as my hand was slowly caressing her hair. I knew she wasn't comfortable of going out this late but I could tell she trusted me as she agreed to spend some time there. She opened the seatbelt then followed me to the bench.

We sat there and looked at the wide scenery in front of us. "Beautiful, isn't? " I asked. Since she was crying, she just hummed in response. Knowing that she was embarrassed of crying in front of me, I smiled. "Don't worry, you're just fine even when crying. "

Even it was very late in the night, there was still some people were wandering around the area, probably spending some time with their beloved ones. I took out a small packet of tissue then handed it to her. "Here, wipe your tears. People might think we argued. "

Without thinking, she grabbed the tissue from me then wiped her tears. "Thank you, kook. " She sniffled. "I must look so ugly, am I? " Her head was lowed and she was playing with the tissue in her hands. I chuckled, "No. You don't. You're still beautiful. "

She suddenly let out a small giggle, "No. Stop lying. I know I look like a mess right now. You said that because you don't want me to feel bad. "

"Yeah, you're right. You really look like a McDonald's clown now. " I played along and looked at her to see her reaction. She frowned.