Epilogue

Mr Billionaire.

Jungkook

2.05 p.m.

[1 unread message]

open.

Park Jimin
sent 2.05 p.m.
Taehyung and Eunna are back together. Thank you for your sacrifice. Because of you, they're happy now.

I smiled. That is what I really wanted. To see them happy. It was my first intention of getting closer to Eunna. To bring her back to Taehyung.

But who expects that I would suddenly caught off guard then fell in love with her? Funny and tragic.

While I was trying to fix their relationship, I caught myself falling in love with her. Some of you may be asking why do I wanted to fix their relationship despite I was the one who broke it. I'm confused too. But it was for Taehyung's sake.

I once said to myself that I don't want to see him suffers again. And taking Eunna away from him will torture his feelings. I realized that. I thought that they weren't meant to be together because Eunna looks like Areum. But I was wrong. I can't judge her just because she looks exactly the same as the person who hurt Taehyung. Their faces might be same, but after knowing her more deeper, I realized that I've made a mistake. Because Eunna is a very good and a kind girl and she deserves to be with Taehyung.

She was too kind that I suddenly fell for her. How funny.

Finding myself in the middle of sad and happy feelings, I looked down at my passport then smiled gently. Since they're happy now, I can finally make my way to the states. I only stayed here for Eunna. Because she had no one to be by her side when Taehyung wasn't around. But since they're back together, I think she doesn't need me anymore.

I put my password back into my bag then was about to walk away. But then I stopped when I saw a familiar girl was sitting alone at a bench while crying. I walked towards her way then decided to approach her.

"So when did you come back from the states? I thought you were still there, though." Eunna said while resting her head on Taehyung's shoulder while he was gently rubbing her hand. The difference between their hands was cute.

Taehyung smiled, playing along with her current mood. "I came back right away when my uncle told me that my cousin is sick. He's like one of the closest person to me. " He answered then secretly looked at her. "Were you sad when you know that I left Korea? " He asked.

As he asked her the question, she looked up at him then pouted a bit. "Of course, what do you expect me to feel? I was so sad and feeling bad at the same time. But gladly Jungkook was there for me. He'd always make me feel better and give me motivations. He's like a very good friend to me. " She answered while remembering all those things Jungkook had done for her.