C37

I'll miss you

He looked at the girl in front of him and asked, "Are you going to be fine? "

"Sure, why wouldn't I? You worry too much, Yoongi. " Eunna smiled as she held his hand up and looked at him. "Thank you for the hot soup last night. It really help me to feel better. " She said.

After meeting Taehyung, she went back to her apartment and spent the whole day crying. Gladly Yoongi was already in Seoul and he brought her hot soup to calm her down. He smiled at her, "No problem. "

"Do my eyes look swollen? I'm afraid that I'd look bad on my first day. You know, I'm working with Jungkook now. " She told him.

"Yeah, he informed me already. Don't worry, you're looking fine. Good luck. " He patted her back and handed the handbag to her. "Call me if you need anything. " He said.

"Sure, thank you. "

She arrived at a big building and she read the board, Jeons.Co

The building was bigger than she thought yet it couldn't compete with Taehyung's. But however, looking at the company's potentials, she certain that it could go far if they work hard.

To ease the nervous feeling, she inhaled for some fresh air and took her first step into the air conditioner building. The soft wind by the air conditioner gently hit her face, making her to close her eyes due to the enjoyment.

She already had a good aura about this company. Looking to the sides, she approached a girl who was walking passed her.

"I'm sorry, but where's Jungkook? " She asked casually, making the girl to raise her eyebrows.

"Pardon? Do you mean— Mr Jeon? " She corrected her. Eunna widened her eyes as she forgot to address him as Sir. Well, this is his dad's company. She gulped, "Yeah. Sorry, I meant Mr Jeon. "

The girl the looked down at her watch and answered, "He'll be here in a few minutes. Who are you? Do you have any appointments with him? " She asked in concern.

Eunna smiled, "No. I'm a new worker here and he asked me to wait for him. "

"If that so, you can wait for him at the couch. Whenever you feel like asking questions, you can refer those two ladies at the counter. " She informed and I nodded in understanding.

"Thank you. " I bowed then walked towards the place she asked me to wait.

About 10 minutes later, Jungkook finally showed up at the main lobby of his company. He looked around, trying to find Eunna and then spotted her who was sitting alone at the corner.

He smiled then made his way towards her. "I'm sorry for being late. I had some problems to settle. " He apologized.

Eunna stood up from her seat then shook her head to tell him that it was fine. "It's alright kook. You're the boss anyway. Who am I to be mad at you? " She chuckled softly.

Jungkook laughed while repairing his tie. "So what's your opinion on your new workplace? Does it fits your criteria? " He asked. For Eunna, he wasn't supposed to ask her that kind of question.

She frowned, "What are you talking about? Of course. Definitely. Your company is freaking big and it is more way better than I expected. I couldn't ask for more, " she shrugged.

He knew that she'd reacts like that. "Well, I just want you to be comfortable. I'm sorry that my company isn't as big as Taehyung's. But we have everything here. Just tell me anything you want. " He said the thing even he knew Eunna wouldn't like when he mentions about Taehyung.