C13

Author

Taehyung stepped into the building with Eunna beside him. He looked at his watch and asked, "When's the next meeting? "

Eunna looked at the tablet in her hands, "Around 20 minutes from now. " she answered as both of them walked into the lift.

"Okay, thanks. " he nodded.

The meeting was about to start and everyone stopped talking once Taehyung held up the microphone.

They were having a meeting with five CEOs, including himself. Obviously, he was the youngest CEO out of the five of them. Majority of them were around 40's to 50's.

"Is everyone here? " Taehyung asked while scanning the whole room. Then, he spotted an empty place.

"I'm sorry, Mr Kim. But the CEO of Rasen Company isn't here yet. " a man spoke.

Taehyung turned to the girl beside him and asked, "Eunna. What do you think? Should we wait for him? "

All of them turned to look at Eunna and waited for her answer. At the moment, Eunna could feel the pressure as if everyone that was in the meeting room was depending on her. She felt the pressure by gaining a lot of attention from the people.

She gulped and nervously looked at Taehyung. Just by a glance, Taehyung knew she was a bit scared.

But deep inside, Eunna knew that she needed to answer his question. "I'm not sure, Sir. But if I was you, I won't wait for people who's late. It's kind of disrespectful," she stated.

Taehyung smiled at her answer. "You have the same mind as me. That's why you're my assistant, " he mumbled and looked at the door that was still open.

"Lock the door. I don't allow late people in my meeting. Disrespectful people don't deserve to join in my investment. " he demanded.

When the meeting had already ended, everyone started to separate their ways. "It's such an honor to work with you, Kim. Thank you for investing into my company, " an old man said as he shook his hand with Taehyung's.

"You're welcome, Mr Lu. Besides, we have invested in more than 100 companies including yours. It's just a new accomplished. " Taehyung smiled.

Just by seeing his face, they know that Taehyung is a smart guy who can't be fooled easily. He's not just handsome, but he has a pretty brain too.

"I'm sorry Sir. May I go to the restroom for awhile? I have some stuff to do. " Eunna whispered to him.

Taehyung stopped and turned to his sides to see if anyone heard it. He chuckled and responded to her question. "Sure, I'll wait for you here. " he said.

After hearing that, Eunna made her way to the nearest restroom.

"Since when did Kim Taehyung hired a new assistant? " Eunna heard a couple of girls were talking in the same restroom with her. But they didn't know she was there.

"You mean Mr Kim? The CEO of EK Company? " another girl asked. "Of course, who else? "

"Damn, you know what? He's freaking hot. Plenty of girls want to be his assistant. But he ended up hiring that random girl. " the girl scoffed.

"She's not just a random girl, Yoon. Didn't you notice her personality? She definitely has the same personality as Taehyung. They hate late people. I wonder how Taehyung trained her? "

"How come both of them are so fierce? " they laughed.

"I thought he won't be hiring any other assistant after the previous one. I heard he fired her. After that, he had no assistants till he finally hired the girl. "

"What's so special about the girl anyways? She's not that pretty. Do you think I look prettier, Yoon? "

"Idc about the girl. But for sure, she's living her best life right now. I envy her so much."

"At this point, who wouldn't? "

"I wonder how hard she would try to seduce him everyday. Hope she has a nice ass. Or else, she would be rejected like the others" they laughed as they left the restroom.

The restroom was finally empty and Eunna stepped out from the toilet. She sighed, "They're so harsh. "

"What make they think I want to seduce him? He may be attractive but— that doesn't mean I want him. " she rolled her eyes and made her way out from the restroom.

After spending a few minutes in the restroom, she searched for Taehyung at the hallway. He said he'd be waiting for her there.

"What took you so long? Did something happens? " Taehyung asked as if he knew something.

Eunna lowered her head and smiled at him. "Nothing, don't worry Sir. Can we go now? " she asked nicely.

"Sure. We have another 2 meetings, right? We need to hurry. " Taehyung said as both of them went to the car park.

"So where are we going now? JunGK Company? " the driver asked while setting up the mirror.

"Yes. " Eunna answered him.

Feeling a bit tired, Taehyung rested his back on the seat and closed his eyes. He was trying to chill while waiting for the next meeting.

Even he was chilled, something made him to open his eyes. He secretly stared at the girl beside him and looked at what she was doing.

She did nothing but just staring out the window with a small pout on her face. She eventually looking sad.

"What's bothering you? You don't talk much since you went to the restroom. Tell me what happened. Did someone threatens you? " he asked calmly.

He owns a big successful company. So he has a lot of rivals in business. That was the reason why he thought someone threatened her.

Hearing his question, Eunna curved up a smile and shook her head to show that she was absolutely fine. "Nothing to worry about, Sir. I'm fine. Besides, no one is brave enough to warn me. I would kick their ass," she joked around.

Taehyung gulped silently. "Well, that's funny. But don't ever kick my ass, okay? "

"Of course I won't, " Eunna laughed.

Eunna

What the girls had say kept repeating in my mind. Yes, I know I shouldn't think about them.

But I didn't know what happened to me. The things they said— it affected me. They said dirty things to me. I know Taehyung is attractive. But it doesn't mean I would seduce him. Why would I?

If I want him, I'll do it in a proper way.

Besides, they talked about my ass— that was too much. Did they look at them? Well, if they did, I bet they were jealous. Because I have a definitely nicer ass than them.

Look at yourself before you start body shaming people. Gr, people like them are disgusting.

And from now on, I'd never let any of them to think negative about me. I would rather to be called as a fierce person than a hoe who only knows to flirt.

That name disgust me—