C34

Failed.

“They both failed, again.
she can't hate him
and he couldn't love her.

I ENTERED THE APARTMENT with my shoes on, looking at the surroundings as my eyes were wild to search for the two person. As my heart was about to stop beating, someone suddenly held my shoulder, making me to make a reflex action. "Calm down, though. What's wrong with you? You look quiet pale. " Jimin said after looking at my face.

I let out a relief sigh then refused to answer his question. "Where's Taehyung? Does Jihyun knows he's here? " I asked.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance after I mentioned her name. "Please don't say her name again. You're giving me headache. " He scoffed.

"Of course I won't tell her. She'll go crazy if she finds this out. " He blurted.

"Anyway, Taehyung is waiting for you in my room. Go and talk to him. " He stated then rested himself on the couch.

"Don't you want to follow me? " I furrowed my eyebrows. Usually he's the one who'll get annoyed if I talk something secretly with Taehyung. He shook his head, "It's okay. Just go and meet him. I want to take a nap for awhile, " he rejected.

"Okay then. "

I raised my hand up to knock the door but then it fell back to my side as I was hesitate to meet him. I didn't know why. I was nervous.

I didn't how many times should I raise my hands up to knock on the door but then ended up cancelling my intention. It was hard for me until suddenly the door was opened.

"What are you doing here? " Taehyung asked me as he looked at me from head to toes. "Why you didn't open the door? What are you waiting for? " He asked.

"Nothing. " I answered.

"Come in, I've something to discuss with you. It's important. " He told me then walked into the room, leaving the door open so that I can walk in. I took a few seconds before deciding to get into the room. "Alright. "

"I need your help. " Taehyung said before I could sit. After all, it was weird because he had never asked for any help from me before. I took my seat beside him then raised an eyebrow.

"My help? " I was confused. "How can I help you? "

He sighed at me then changed the way he sits. It looked like he wanted to say something but was worried I might get uncomfortable or somewhat annoyed. "I need you to help me to— fix my problems with Eunna, " he asserted, his voice was lowered and a bit husky. He sounded like he was sick.

I actually really didn't get what he really wanted from me. It still sounded like he was hiding something from me even he had tell me what he wanted. I sniffed, "How can I help you? "

He finally got the courage to look up at me after looking down at his feet. Deciding to just go straight to the point, he said, "I know you've been meeting her a lot lately. "

I was surprised that he knew it. "Who told you this? "

He smiled bitterly, "I don't need someone to tell me, kook. I saw you at the restaurant with her this afternoon. "

"But— even so, I'm certain that you don't have any bad intentions of seeing her. " He informed me. "But I couldn't lie that I'm jealous seeing her smiles being around you. "