C18

Author

The sun had start to close its eyes, bringing along the remaining bright rays of light that was gently hitting Eunna's soft face. It was late in the afternoon and she was standing in the house, scrunching her nose while listening to the very familiar sound of the two people talking.

She opened her eyes slowly, her shoulders felt a bit weak and a slight pain was felt. Changing her laying position, she looked around to see where she was.

The white room was full with big furniture and somehow gave a luxury scent to her. She sat up on the comfy bed and held her head to remember what had happen to her and why she was in unfamiliar room.

"I went out with Yoongi this morning, " she mumbled, her brain started to recap all things she had do today. Yet, the only thing she could remember was going out with her friend, Yoongi.

"Then why am I here? " she asked while caressing her bare skin, a feeling of fear started to hunt her. She thought she was kidnapped.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Yoongi? " she tried her luck by calling him just to see if he would answer her. She scooted to the edge of the bed and breathed nervously.

Scared was what she felt right now.

As she heard someone opening the door, she turned around to see the person's face. A tall familiar man stepped in and greeted her with a fantastic smile.

"You're awake, " Taehyung said.

Seeing his face, Eunna let out a small gasp. She was shocked to see him. "How can I'm here? Who brought me here? " she asked clumsily.

"Oh, about that. " Taehyung sighed. "Yoongi"

She just sat there in disbelief, totally devastated as she felt like Yoongi wanted to betray her. She trusted him. Yet, he did something she didn't like.

Feeling annoyed by her sight, she crossed her arms and looked away from Taehyung. "You make me feel ugly, " Taehyung said while holding his chest. He was now spreading some butter onto the bread for some light snack.

"Say whatever you want. I'm not going to look at you, " Eunna frowned.

Taehyung sighed as he knew Eunna was mad at him. Literally because she overheard his conversation with Jungkook. "I'm the one who should be mad. You eavesdrop my conversation. That's not fine," he told her.

Face palmed, Eunna frowned even more and shook her head. "It wasn't my intention to eavesdrop your conversation. But when I heard my name was spoken, of course I would want to hear! " she corrected him.

"So you heard the whole conversation? " Taehyung closed the strawberry jam and finally moved his body to face her. "Tell me what you know. " he took a bite.